News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dream scenario

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Excellent question, Seeker!

I have spent lots of time on trying to figure out what my dreams are and how to interpret them.  It's usually harder to interpret our own dreams than it is someone else's, since we're often so close to a situation that we "can't see the forest for the trees."  But there's rarely only one "right" answer to what a dream means.

Some houses in dreams really do represent houses- a house from a past life, for example, or a house from our childhood, or a house we'd love to live in.  But if you're having trouble interpreting a dream in which a house plays an important part, it's always a good idea to start by trying out the possibility that the house in the dream is you.

You mention, the room full of junk...well, do you feel your life is cluttered?  or perhaps you feel the need to get rid of some old issues?  Emotions is a good tool, to help you interpret you dreams.  How does the room full of junk, covered up, like in storage make you feel? Do you feel the need to "uncover" these things or let them be?

I have been to a huge mansion myself a couple of times.  It has beautiful mahogany panel walls that are just covered in oil paintings of different sizes.  The ceilings are way up there!..I mean, waaaaay up there.  There is a spiral staircase as well.

The first time I found myself there, I found a secret door.  The second time, when I realized "oh, yeah..been here before", I immediately started looking for the secret door but it wasn't there anymore..[:O]

I am not sure if this represents me or is a house from a past life.  I do have the sense when I am there..that it is mine, but the verdict is still out on that one.  I will have to visit it a few more times and see how I feel about it. [:D]

Hope this helped a little and really look foward to reading more about your dreams!

Nay [;)]

TheSeeker

Hello Nay, thanks for the input.  I was thinking that the 'storage' room was perhaps representing the way I felt, or represented suppressed emotions and events in my life.  The fact that I'm only there when I'm in a really dark mood makes me think that too, perhaps I find the setting depressing and so it is created by my mind when I feel depressed.

I'm not sure... thanks for the insight though.

TheSeeker

Does anyone else have consistant dream locations that they have never actually seen.

Whenever I go to sleep in a dark or depressed mood (not often), I remember the same scenario, I never remember much of the dream itself, but there is a room full of junk, furniture, stacks of papers, other random objects.  Everything is covered with sheets (like as if it were in storage), and everything is covered in dust.

I have also been to other room in this house/building but they're not as clear to me as the 'storage' room.

There is another such scenario where I was at a party with my girlfriend at a huge mansion that her dad owned, her dad in real life does not own a mansion, yet I dreamed of this place multiple times in extreme detail.

Any ideas on what these might be?  I think they are entirely created by my mind, but that sometimes confuses me because I've never seen the places and they're always the same, and I'm really not that good at visualization due to poor eyesight and not wearing my contacts (yeah I'm lazy sometimes).