News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dreaming about someone

Previous topic - Next topic

Advent Cloud

Hi Im new here and had a question. For the past two weeks Ive been dreaming about this girl at my job. Ive had between 3-5 of them, but only remember three well. The first one I was chashing after her at a party(by chasing I dont mean like she was running away I was just trying to move through the crowed to find her) and the 2nd most recent one was an extremly long dream where I was just talking to her. And the most recent I was texting her alot. I know seems kinda childish. It is true that I like this girl and thats probably the main reason Im having these dreams the only thing is that its never happened when I liked other girls. If someone could explain what they really mean it would be a great help thanks.

Stookie

I think it means that you need to ASK HER OUT!  :lol: 8-)

Tayesin

Dreams are weird things, we're only supposed to dream in black and white, but I've always dreamed in color, and there seems to be different theories about the use for them, and what constitutes a dream.

One I read recently spoke about the people we meet in dreams. I take it the author was talking about normal, average dreams relating to our daily life, business, desires, etc. On this basis the theory can make some sense, when it says the other people in dreams are really us, or aspects of ourselves.

If this were the case then your dream may well be about you trying to find you, communicating with the deeper you, etc, but using the symbolism/appearance of someone else you really like. Which may also hint at the possibility that you may not like you too much, which is probably not that different to most people.

Advent Cloud

Thanks.

1st guy strait to the point which hopefully will work out. (already asked her to go rock climbing she said yes now just waiting till we both off. Though the only thing is i think shell say no the second time around. so sad)

2nd guy pretty deep. I do like and not like parts of my self, but im always trying to fix the parts that I dont like.

Advent Cloud

[qoute]The first one I was chashing after her at a party(by chasing I dont mean like she was running away I was just trying to move through the crowed to find her) [/quote]

The weirdest thing happened. I was talking to her on aim yesterday and I showed her some music sites and she sent me the link to one of the albums and on it was this song

http://rapidshare.com/files/126320504/05-YOU-GOT-ME-ft-AKON.mp3.html

Think it means anything or its just a very weird coincidence.

Sorry for the double post just had to say this.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Tayesin on June 12, 2008, 18:58:29
Dreams are weird things, we're only supposed to dream in black and white,
That's an old wive's tale that was disproved a long time ago.  Most scientists nowadays know different.

Advent Cloud

I dream in color all the time. So does anyone have any input on the weird coincidence?

CFTraveler

I second Stookie's interpretation.