News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dreaming in a dream

Previous topic - Next topic

ZiggyMike

Hello... I do have lucid dreams, but it's not always frequent and then sometimes I have a lucid dream inside a dream. I mean I am having a lucid dream and then I wake up, but then I am awake in a dream. Like last night I was having a lucid dream and then wanted to go to somewhere and then I closed my eyes and imagined being there but then I woke up in another dream... Any tips of advice?
To Love or not to Love, that is the question.

proyect_outzone

QuoteHello... I do have lucid dreams, but it's not always frequent and then sometimes I have a lucid dream inside a dream. I mean I am having a lucid dream and then I wake up, but then I am awake in a dream.

This can sometimes happen. Many lucid dreams and outz of body experiences occur several times in a row. One awakes sometimes more then 5 times in a new dream / OBE.

QuoteLike last night I was having a lucid dream and then wanted to go to somewhere and then I closed my eyes and imagined being there but then I woke up in another dream...

Closing and opening eyes changes the scenery. If your concentration is too vague, you will find yourself in a "random" place with random story.

QuoteAny tips of advice?

Depends from, what you want to know. I see no questions.

ZiggyMike

Thanks... How do I make it more lucid and more frequent.
To Love or not to Love, that is the question.

zareste

I think what we call 'dreams' are just places you go. For instance your 'waking life' you're in right now is just one of many places, and you'll go to sleep and find yourself in another place, then from there you'll lose consciousness again and wake up in another place, and eventually wake up here once again.

Everything seems to make more sense when viewed like this.

So I guess the cure is to know one place from another. The rules vary from place to place.