News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dreaming of death/crossing to the spirit side

Previous topic - Next topic

missym

To sum it up, about two weeks ago out of nowhere I felt a very intense 'calling' from God. All of a sudden, I could sense my loved ones that have passed on and I can feel my higher self and God in every living creature , in plants and animals and in myself. I feel like they are calling upon me or sending me a message but I can't pinpoint exactly what that message is. Since then, I feel...awake. aware. Full of life but ready for death. In the past two weeks I have dreamt I died 3 times. These are very intense dreams, and although I die a different way every time the sensation is the same when my spirit leaves my body. I can feel each one of my veins stop pumping blood, I feel throbbing in my head, my vision goes completely blurry, my words become slurred and muscle by muscle I feel my body die. It happens quickly but with such intensity. Two of the dreams I had I only died and separated in then I woke up, but last night I dreamt that I went to the spiritual side and was met by a guardian in a long tunnel who explained to myself and other people there that we had died and were transitioning. She said we could do anything during this transitioning  , create our own scenery and live wherever we choose while we wait for our loved ones to be with us or we could 're incarnate.i created a beautiful home from my mind overlooking the ocean and within moments my partner was there witg me. The lady explained that time is different in the spirit world and although it seems to take a long time for us to pass on in the physical plane, time would fly by in the spirit world. When I saw my boyfriend I hugged him and felt a rush of ecstasy flow through me; the lady explained that since our physical bodies are not coming into contact, it's our spirits that embrace one another and every sensation will be 100x more intense than here. So my question is what does this mean? I feel almost.... ready to die. Could this mean something else
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

AstralCody

Super interesting. I have head dreams where I have died before too. I don't know how to answer this though because I sure can't figure it out. I "feel" a lot in my dreams too so I can say I know exactly what you mean when you felt all that.

roman67

Nice thread Missym. I have also had many dreams where I have died. Dreams are unpredictable. So, I don't think this means something else. 

newmethod

I've have had experiences at times where i've felt i could sense "Life" or "Consciousness" in everything. It is quite special.

After reading your post i thought of something i read by Tony De Mello from the book 'Awareness':
"When you're ready to lose your life, you live it.
But if you're protecting your life, you're dead."

Maybe you're at the threshold and opening up to life?

Not sure if the quote means anything to you but i decided to share because i understand where he's coming from and reading your post made me think of it.

Peace

Astralzombie

I find your interpretation and the "transition" quite beautiful and similar to my own beliefs in ways. I believe that we should not fear death so long as we are good and always thrive to be better.

We must be sure though to not look forward to death lest we miss out on an opportunity to grow here and enhance our next existence in our next reality.

All in all, you should have a lot of beauty and wonder waiting.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Szaxx

You may be on your way to an oobe where you see a tunnel. If so enter it and learn more. You explained lots that seem very true. Nothing is out of place.
I hope this is a pointer and you do get there. It's a wonderful experience and will teach you so much.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.