News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dream-Plane Manipulation

Previous topic - Next topic

Domintheos

Hello everyone,

I am Domintheos, and i'd like to share a bit of information in regard to dream-plane manipulation.  The Dream World, or "ethereal plane", is the subtle plane of reality most close in proximity to the physical earth.  Astral Projection is a more advanced form of "subtle reality experience", as the astral plane is higher in vibration than the ethereal and physical planes of earth.  With that being said, the ethereal plane is the closest, and more familiar subtle plane of existence in relation to physical consciousness.  In order to manipulate and control the percievable dreamscape, the dreamer must be fully conscious, and spiritually energized in order for emanation and/or manifestation to occur.  Voluntary "Out of Body Experience" equates to ethereal projection, upon which the necessary conscious awareness and spiritual energy are possessed by the traveler.  If you have any insight on dream-plane manipulation or would like to provide feedback, please do so.  Peace.

Domintheos

astraladdict

Thanks for slightly explaining what an LD is.

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Summerlander

Quote from: Domintheos on September 01, 2011, 15:33:26
Hello everyone,

I am Domintheos, and i'd like to share a bit of information in regard to dream-plane manipulation.  The Dream World, or "ethereal plane", is the subtle plane of reality most close in proximity to the physical earth.  Astral Projection is a more advanced form of "subtle reality experience", as the astral plane is higher in vibration than the ethereal and physical planes of earth.  With that being said, the ethereal plane is the closest, and more familiar subtle plane of existence in relation to physical consciousness.  In order to manipulate and control the percievable dreamscape, the dreamer must be fully conscious, and spiritually energized in order for emanation and/or manifestation to occur.  Voluntary "Out of Body Experience" equates to ethereal projection, upon which the necessary conscious awareness and spiritual energy are possessed by the traveler.  If you have any insight on dream-plane manipulation or would like to provide feedback, please do so.  Peace.

Really?  Wow!! So, how many layers of reality are there?  Are they stacked on top of one another like sheets of paper?

Domintheos

Quote from: Summerlander on September 01, 2011, 18:58:09
Really?  Wow!! So, how many layers of reality are thereAre they stacked on top of one another like sheets of paper?

Well, in regard to the topic of conversation which is dream-plane manipulation, I believe there to be seven layers of earthly reality.  On a universal level, the "layers" of reality or experience are infinite.  I wouldn't view them as sheets of paper stacked atop eachother, as much as I would view them as different "frequencies" or different forms of energy resonance.

Summerlander

Cool!  I like the different vibrations.  What do you think of the Unified Field Theory?

Xanth

Quote from: Domintheos on September 01, 2011, 15:33:26
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse Domintheos!  :)

Are you simply asking how people manipulate/change "things" in their dreams?

If so, it's all about focusing your Intent.  Everything is about "Intent".

Domintheos

Quote from: Ryan_ on September 02, 2011, 09:21:00
Welcome to the Astral Pulse Domintheos!  :)

Are you simply asking how people manipulate/change "things" in their dreams?

If so, it's all about focusing your Intent. Everything is about "Intent".

Thank you for the welcome Ryan,

The reason for my post wasn't an inquiry into how to change things, as much as it was an open ended question.  I wanted to read stories about others dream manipulation experiences, and share a few of mine as well.  If there's already a defined thread in relation to this topic on the forum, ill search for it.

Domintheos

Quote from: Summerlander on September 02, 2011, 08:04:03
Cool!  I like the different vibrations.  What do you think of the Unified Field Theory?

I haven't researched the concept by the exact name of Unified Field Theory.  Could you point me in the right direction, so that I may research it?

Summerlander

Sure.  Einestein came up with the name.  I feel slightly guilty for mentioning it here because there is a forum for quantum physics already.  But if you are interested, here is a link.  Wikipedia's account seems pretty good on this (and you may also want to look up 'theories of everything':

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_field_theory

On the other hand, there is another concept known as the "phase space" where all possible states of a system are represented.  It may also include Einestein's "hidden variables" as he was of the opinion that quantum mechanics was incomplete due to the "spooky action at a distance" and other factors.  There may be deeper levels of reality that are hidden from us.

We don't have to go deep into this (and probably shouldn't), but, do you think this relates to different vibratory frequencies in the unified field?  Could the primary source of this field be consciousness?  Or better still, could consciousness happen in this field, and, the field is the quintessence of existence?  Do these layers of reality become accessible when we dream, meditate deeply and have OOBEs?  What do you think?  I'd love to here your opinion.  :-)

Xanth

Quote from: Domintheos on September 02, 2011, 10:54:54
Thank you for the welcome Ryan,

The reason for my post wasn't an inquiry into how to change things, as much as it was an open ended question.  I wanted to read stories about others dream manipulation experiences, and share a few of mine as well.  If there's already a defined thread in relation to this topic on the forum, ill search for it.
Ah, gotcha.
I do have one particular experience in relation to learning how to manipulate "things" in the non-physical.
As it turned out, this particular non-physical experience I had was one of my longer "consciously aware" ones. 

It was one from last year that I logged.
You can find it here:  http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/22/my-first-lucid-dream-in-two-months/
The part where I was being taught how to create objects is closer to the end of it.

Domintheos

Quote from: Summerlander on September 02, 2011, 12:39:47

We don't have to go deep into this (and probably shouldn't), but, do you think this relates to different vibratory frequencies in the unified field?  Could the primary source of this field be consciousness?  Or better still, could consciousness happen in this field, and, the field is the quintessence of existence? Do these layers of reality become accessible when we dream, meditate deeply and have OOBEs?  What do you think?  I'd love to here your opinion.  :-)

Indeed.  Modern physics genuinely describes how matter and energy correlate and interact with each other. 

Extremely possible.  Consciousness equates to "life" or "energy". 

Most definitely so.  One must speculate upon the existence of all forms of "consciousness". 

Yes.  These layers are physically accessible, and "metaphysically" accessible.  Awareness is a key factor, that should not be confused with consciousness.  To be conscious does not mean that one is aware, yet to be conscious and aware is concentration.  This applies to psychics and metaphysics.  We enter these states or "fields" of existence "metaphysically" during dreams, meditations and OOBEs.  Consciousness has the ability to operate "differently" in each "subtle" field of existence.  Sovereign conscious awareness within these subtle fields of existence is the "quintessence" of "earthly" existence.  "Elemental" consciousness exists within these subtle fields of existence and is also expressed in the physical. 

I'll need to research and study psychics, thanks for the link.  What do you think about "all of this",  :-)

Domintheos

Quote from: Ryan_ on September 02, 2011, 13:23:49
Ah, gotcha.
I do have one particular experience in relation to learning how to manipulate "things" in the non-physical.
As it turned out, this particular non-physical experience I had was one of my longer "consciously aware" ones. 

It was one from last year that I logged.
You can find it here:  http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/22/my-first-lucid-dream-in-two-months/
The part where I was being taught how to create objects is closer to the end of it.

Ha, that sounds fun.  You speak of astral conversions, would you care to share a bit of information about astral conversion?

Xanth

Quote from: Domintheos on September 02, 2011, 13:47:50
Ha, that sounds fun.  You speak of astral conversions, would you care to share a bit of information about astral conversion?
Astral Conversions?  Such as converting a Lucid Awareness Experience into an Astral Awareness Experience?

QuoteI'll explain here how I go about converting my Lucid Dreams into full Astral Projections.

How you become Lucid to begin with is outside the scope of this entry and I'll provide that information later.  So, your first step, obviously, is to become Lucid within your dream.  This means that you have the basic knowledge, during the dream, that you are indeed dreaming.  You know that the environment you're in now is not part of the physical world, and that your physical body is actually in your bed, sleeping.

The next step is to bring forth your full waking conscious awareness.  There are a few methods for doing this, but I'll just mention the one that I use and know is doable.  First, stop what you're doing and focus on one aspect of the environment or yourself (a flower pot, your hands, etc... ) then begin the process of questioning yourself.

I have four main questions I like to use.

"Where am I?"
"Where am I going?"
"How did I get here?"
and "What am I doing?"

This act of questioning yourself and your surroundings brings forth your critical faculties and opens your full waking conscious awareness.

Congratulations, you're now Astral Projecting.  :)
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/01/how-i-convert-a-lucid-dream-into-an-astral-projection/

Summerlander

QuoteAwareness is a key factor

This jumped out at me.  Awareness should definitely not be mistaken for consciousness.  Awareness is the most intrinsic part of us.