News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dreams of future events

Previous topic - Next topic

T.L.

Hello again guys. I have been working a lot the past two years and haven't had anytime at all to try to get 'out'. If it it starts the happen I go with it but not using my old methods. Anyhow I wanted to talk about some things that are going on with my dreams lately. I have not had dreams come true or even a part of one. On the other hand things I have seen in projections were verified so many times, which makes what has been going on weird. So in my dream there was this woman. I couldn't see her face but she was tall and thin. For some reason she knew a bit about me, that I was married and have a daughter. For some reason she thought I was trying to come onto her and she yelled saying "you are married" I laughed and said "what?", curious as to what the heck she was going on about. Then she said "how would your daughter feel". I asked her what she meant and she said again "how would your daughter feel?". I said I don't see what she meant and she said "when your wife leaves you how do you think your daughter will feel?".

It bothered me and I thought how messed up that dream felt. It felt real weird, out of the norm from my usual dreams, but definitely not a projection. So a few days later Im at work and a friend and I were sitting together and a women sat down next to us. He was talking to her and she was going on about college which I though was weird considering she was in her late forties early fifties. So I asked what degree she was in for. The. She turned to me and asked "how would your daughter feel" I freaked out and said "what are you talking about?" and she sighed and said "how would your daughter feel?". My friend looked at her and asked her why she would bring up someone's kid and it wasn't cool to do so. She laughed and said "oh he knows why". It was the strangest thing. She's no longer working there two days later she was let go because our employers came to the conclusion the woman was nuts. But that doesn't explain what happened, she wasn't right in the head but this was no mere coincidence she acted as if she knew something only her and I knew. Like I should know what she was talking about and like I should recognize those exact words which I did. But she became increasingly agitated everytime I pretended those words meant nothing to me.

silwer

Of course she would get agitated if you pretend that they mean nothing to you when she knows that you know ._.
Talk to her more and find out what she wants :3

Taoistguy

Interesting. Was she tall and thin?

T.L.

Yea but the dream left out the crazy part lol.

catmeow

That story brought me chills.... TL, are you still able to contact this woman? If so it would be interesting to find out exactly what she thinks she knows...
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

T.L.

She's no longer employed. Believe me I tried to ask her that night what she meant. Everytime I asked her a question she would only repeat the question over and over again. It was the strangest thing.

roman67

Very Interesting story... I know your situation but I really enjoyed your story. You have to contact her and ask her what she wants. Why is she disturbing you again and again?