News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dreamwalkers...

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ-12

LadyLea

Hi, Sirran!  I have had experience with this.  I was the dreamer.  I have learned from people here in the forums and from real life that it takes a person skilled in this area with enough energy to control the dream.  

For me, J was the person that came to me and took me out.  I do not know if it was LD's, OBE's(more likely).  But I can say it is possible.  Read my posts in the OBE forums!  There is so much I can describe from my point of view but it would take too much space in one post.  IF you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them.  Right now, I am trying to learn to have OBE's in an controlled environment instead of depending on J to bring me out or do it without realizing it.  

Also I think there is an etiquette to it.  J said he had to have my permission before he could dream with me.  There has to be trust on both sides as well.      

If your focus your life on hate, anger, and regret, it is only your fault for what you get.

Rob

Hey Sirran (cool name!), if you are looking to try it out and want a test subject, feel free to try it out on me. Drop me an e-mail if you are interested, I certainly am! Sounds pretty cool. I doubt I will be lucid though. My dreams are usually pretty crazy and make little sense to me anyway.

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Sirran The Lunatic

Thanks for the offer, but i wouldnt know where to even begin...hehe.  I myself have had numerous OBE's, but not under controlled circumstances..well not many.  As for LD, almost all of my dreams have been for about a year now (i dont know WHAT i did to get that, but i like it..heh).  Actually, when i posted this, i was quite concerned about they whole "dreamwalking" thing, seeing it as a possible harmful thing.  Now that i've thought about it more, i can see how it could be extremely useful in helping others (especially if it does take the permission of others).  But as for me "walking" on someone else's dream...i can say with some assuredness that i personally dont think i have enough "energy" to do that.  I cant even OBE upon request..usually just happens when i am relaxing.

Anyhow, thank you for the replies :)

Sirran The Lunatic

Ever hear of a Dreamwalker?  I hadn't until recently.  I will say that a large majority of my dreaming is Lucid to some extent.  I can usually make quite a few decisions in my dreams, and control outcome on a regular basis.  I was talking with a friend online a while back, and she informed me that her grandmother (she is a Hopi decendant) is/was a Dreamwalker.  The way she described it is, you meditate, concentrate on the person you want to "walk on" while that said person is asleep, and then you basically "walk" into their dream..and can control the outcomes of their dreams.  At first the idea intrigued me, but upon thinking more closely, it scares me.  I mean, if that is true, then said Dreamwalker could be a massive subconcious influence upon the target.  I am not sure if i believe this can be done (i guess it COULD be done through OBE/Lucidity), has anyone else heard of this sort of thing, and if so...what are your views on it?

I appreciate any and all input, thank you.