News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Elsa has always right!

Previous topic - Next topic

Erik

Hello fellow members,

I would like to share dream I had last night, not so common I think.

First I give you a background story about a childhood fear of mine.
As a child I red a story about a nun bricked in alive as a human sacrifice to keep the building safe from misfortune.
The opposite happened, disaster befell the future residents of that mansion.
The act of bricking in alive, a scary drawing of a nun and the sentence: 'at the moment no one lives at that place except for the nun thats still lingering around',  freaked me out.
Had some nightmares in those days.
As an adult, well you know it's quite the common campfire ghost story  :lol:.

Part 1.
Last night in a dream I opened a purchase order book belonging to someone named Elsa.
I went straight to page 48 because I someway knew my 'beloved' nun would appear there. To my surprise there wasn't a page 48. The numbering started at page 50 and all pages before were numbered as page 1.
All the pages were blank. Well my nun must be in here, so I looked further and finally I found her. It was an eerie face drawing with text: 'dead thing, don't buy, gives only trouble'.

Part 2.
I was probably a ceo of a company who was giving a presentation on a slide board about Elsa and her purchase book. She would join or team or we intended to cooperate with her.
First I wanted to resolve the strange numbering of her book because none of my colleagues would be able to work with that system.
A male voice said:
Rule one, Elsa has always right. Rule two, if she is not right rule one applies.
And do not try to assign a manager on her, that person will have a hell of a time.
Should I write this on the slideboard?
Answer: No, but mention it verbally to your staff.

So my ideas about this:
- Going straight to a childhood fear was a very courageous act, even looking further when didn't find it instantly.
- 'Not buy gives only trouble' was solid advice to forget about it.
- I didn't see any face in my dream, all communication was telepathic, only saw the book and the slide board.

I really can't figure out who Elsa is. And who was that other (male) voice. Is it a part of me? Elsa is not a common name where I coming from. The only Elsa I found on Internet was a Disney character I don't know.
Have someone of you had a simular experience, or have any idea how to place those characters?
Some insight would be appreciated!

Erik

Nameless

Hi Erik,
You have great insight into your own experience and I would like to encourage you to follow that first and foremost.

In the first dream the message seems pretty straight forward. (Congratulations) Your book is blank which is suggestive that the story you read as a child was only that, a story. It would have been interesting to know what was on page 50 and beyond but no matter, you clearly got the message.

In the second part of your dream you wanted to solve the numbering which your physical mind would quite naturally see as a problem. But holds no weight in your experience so you are advised to let it be.

Now as to the name Elsa. First let me say I could be barking up the wrong tree but you will know that if so.
Could the name be a spin. Let me explain, the message you were getting sounds like this. Forget about this story, your nightmares were only nightmares. Don't put your intentions on this or else (Elsa).

Does that make sense to you?

Over all, great insight on your part and seems you have resolved an old issue. Bravo!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Dragonscrying

Well written details Erik, good recall.

Liking how you maneuvered through obstacles, straight on.

Blank pages, you get to write your own story.

New beginnings.

Wanting your own control, as just that...yours.
(over Nun fright controlling you)

Consider Elsa is yourself, in regards to seeking emotional / physical situations from different angles, needed for resolving positive outcomes.

Erik

Hello Nameless and Dragonscrying,

In the first place I would like to thank you for your kind words and insights!
Really appreciate this and maybe also some lurking people as I mostly do.
This is exact the reason why I only send posts on this forum.

Nameless was I think spot-on on the second part of the dream.
It's probably my rational mind what is trying to incorporate the Elsa part within the 'company'.
Someone warned me that this is of no use and have to take advice from Elsa face value.
After all not that complicated  :-)

Because English is not my primairy language I don't think there is a connection with Elsa and 'else'.
Dragonscrying may be right about another part of me. Thinking about it,
Elsa looks a bit like a female variant of my name, maybe represents intuition?

The page numbering could have something to do with my age. I am 53 maybe something initiated at 48 and really started off at 50?
The comment of Dragonscrying about the blank pages (of a purchase order book) as new beginnings put me on this track.

This is to my opinion overall a beautiful explanation and a good recall!
Once again many thanks for your insight!

Erik

Nameless

No problem Erik, this is what we are all here to do, help each other work through and figure out for ourselves what fits and what doesn't. No matter what it will always be your own insights that matter most. Of course we can push and prod and give each other new insights and that all helps greatly in forming our own perspectives.

Your English is much better than some native English writers. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.