News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

entering someone's dream

Previous topic - Next topic

the fool on the hill

i was wondering if anyone knows what are the possible consequences for entering someones dream? I'm not sure if I should do it again because I read somewhere that I can mess someone up by entering their dreams. BTW I was not dreaming with someone else, I was in control of the dream itself i had entered.

Principle

You were in control due to the fact that your mind was awake (Concious), so you were able to manifest whatever you wished. I think by manifesting your own desires in someone elses dream can truely damage another individual.

If you wanted to scare or tramatize the person, you could manifest their greatest fear..
Therefore, causing them harm and distress.

Mydral

Dreams are seperated from OBEs
If someone has a dream, you cannot enter it, its in their mind. You would have to enter their mind to enter their dream.... something which cannot be done from the Astral. You can't even find people in the Astral if they themself are not there I think.

To fool on the Hill:
Please explain in detail how you entered someone elses dream. If you feel uncomftable with describing the method because you think someone might abuse it, just say stuff like: "I visualised something".. so that its vague and cannot be repeated.
In somnis veritas

the fool on the hill

everything i do and did is not for any malevolent cause even though it could be used as such. I wanted to test the limits of my mind, i laid in my bed in the same room as my 2 other uncles. My uncle had fallen asleep not long ago so he was lucid dreaming (i presume). I meditated first for a while; flexing my third eye. I visualized everything with my imagination and third eye, I then entered a half sleep/awake state. I "localized" one of my uncles, once I had found him I exited my body trough my skull and sailed towards my uncle. I entered his skull like I had exited mine and I was there. Without the third eye it is impossible. To make sure I was not making up any of this with my imagination i opened my eyes, i closed them and i could still visualize his dream (i did it a couple of times to test reality & truth). I had a connection; I had unlimited control in a realm where anything i wanted was possible (except for my uncle and his actions). That was the first time I OBE'd willingly, it was also the first time I saw the "inner me"; I was not the person i rarely see in my reflection. the next day my uncle could faintly remember the dream but he remembered enough to conclude the experiment. A word of advice, if the talents you are capable of doing are misused you shall only bring glooming consequences upon yourself.

DarkMind

Quote from: the fool on the hill on January 24, 2007, 11:00:52
i was wondering if anyone knows what are the possible consequences for entering someones dream? I'm not sure if I should do it again because I read somewhere that I can mess someone up by entering their dreams. BTW I was not dreaming with someone else, I was in control of the dream itself i had entered.

I have not done this. But I would think it is alright as long as you don't harm them. Better if you get their permission first before trying it as it is more ethical. Of course, in the case where they need help, you might just want to help them as they may not be in a position to give you their permission while they are dreaming.

Cheers!

Stephen M

Quote from: Mydral on January 25, 2007, 07:09:46
Dreams are seperated from OBEs
If someone has a dream, you cannot enter it, its in their mind. You would have to enter their mind to enter their dream.... something which cannot be done from the Astral. You can't even find people in the Astral if they themself are not there I think.

To fool on the Hill:
Please explain in detail how you entered someone elses dream. If you feel uncomftable with describing the method because you think someone might abuse it, just say stuff like: "I visualised something".. so that its vague and cannot be repeated.

Thats wrong, Yes Dreams are different from OBE's but dreams arent something that is only in the Mind. You actually go somewhere im not sure where but its not the astral plane, right?.
Donald DeGracia mentions in his ebook that you can go to someones dream when you're Projecting, he even describes one of his experiences meeting someone who was Lucid dreaming, asking him questions and that person answering them.
He also meets one high school friend while he was projecting and making him lucid, he kept saying "Call me when you wake up!", His friend called him but he didnt remember the reason why he felt the urge to call him.
You can meet someone that is dreaming while projecting but im not sure if you can find a person in specific, you may find people you dont even know that is dreaming and ask them questions to see if they really are dreaming and even make them lucid.
Also remember that someone unlucid may think that they arent dreaming so asking them questions can turn difficult depending how unlucid they are to respond!
It's possible, maybe visualizing will help finding that person.
Theres people that do this with their friends but as i said im not really sure about how they do it :).

jason

I've done this several times, but never tried to to validate it when I woke up.It's interesting though.

I'm thinking of trying to contact a friend from high school.I want to get his Email address. :-D
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Montecat

SnakeDoctor

so, help me understand this...because when i first started trying to understand and do OBE's i told a friend i haven't seen in awhile, that if i can do this i'll go into her dream tonight.

so...

all i gotta do is to picture the person until i half awake/asleep state, try to OBE to them, and "mesh" with their body?

lily moonsong

Dreamwalking is different from OBE because you don't have to leave your body to dreamwalk... you just make a portal within your dream, and focus on the psychic links you have with your friend, then... walk thru the portal, and you'll be in your dream.  It doesn't harm the other person who's dream you're entering, unless you purposefully screw around with them to be spiteful... 

Dreamwalking relies on the collective unconciousness theory, that while you're sleeping, you have access to a wide pool of information prescent on the collective unconcious.. and you can use psychic links you have with freinds, family members, and significant others, and you can personally travel across those links instantaneously while dreaming, with the right amount of attunement and practice.

Again, dreamwalking doesn't have any malignant effects unless you purposefully try to harm the person who is sleeping.  If you're afraid you may be hurting them involuntarily, you can just shield yourself before you fall asleep, and do affirmations by vocally expressing to yourself that from now on, when you dreamwalk, you're not gonna hurt that person anymore. 

SnakeDoctor

ok...so i get lucid during a dream, make a portal to her dream...by just imaging a portal to her and poof it with be there right?...

walk thru it, and be like hey, hows it goin?

now, it will automatically make her lucid correct? now, if i told her how to enter someones dream, and she tries it out. can i follow her thru it to some one else's dream even if i don't know the person, or am i stuck in her dream until i either wake up or decide to come back?

lily moonsong

When you make the portal, you have to think about your psychic link to her while you're making it.  You want to make sure you're entering her dream.. and that your mind is not just fabricating a random dream character that looks like her.  If you go into her dream and she sees you, it will startle her because you will be something that doesn't fit in with her 'normal' dream environment that she's used to.  It might startle her so much, she wakes up, or she might become lucid.

The whole procedure is easier if 'both' parties know how to dreamwalk, but if just one person knows, that's fine too, it might take a little more work.

there's different levels to the subconcious.. so if you dreamwalk to her, u might just affect her opinion of you, and she will be more fond of you or think of you more.. but she might not remember the dream.  You have to reach the part of her brain that she is experiencing while she is dreaming, and then she will remember.

Wow, I'm going off on a tangent like I usually do.

I have to go back and look at what question I was supposed to be answering right quick.. *goes to recheck*

Oh yeah.. so I remember the question now......

If you make the portal, you have to be thinking about your psychic link to her while you do it, and you have to leave your dream and enter hers.. otherwise, u run the risk of just fabricating your own imaginative dream environment with her in it...

And yes, you can walk in and communicate with her, but you have to be careful because her dream environment may be different from yours and you may experience certain limitations or walls that you're not used to... or you might cause her to experience certain oddities in her dream that she's not used to...

As for the both of you going to someone else's dream that you don't know.  Yes, that's possible as well.. but it's not as easy as it sounds....  :-P

drynnyl

is there any chance that you could atleast tell me how to start learning on how to enter someone's dream

astral traveler

Quote from: the fool on the hill on January 24, 2007, 11:00:52
i was wondering if anyone knows what are the possible consequences for entering someones dream?
I'm not sure if I should do it again because I read somewhere that I can mess someone up by entering their dreams. BTW I was not dreaming with someone else, I was in control of the dream itself i had entered.
your presence in another's dream will likely influence them for good, bad or a mixture of the two.  the astral planes are sometimes called 'dreamscapes'.  the astral (dreamscape) dimensions are holographic-like dream projections of telepathically-united groups, sometimes referred to as 'group-souls'.  the projected dream holograms of astral entities who are in close proximity together merge together to form astral (dreamscape) dimensions, according to higher or lower frequencies along which these beings operate.

technically, you commonly enter into the dreamscapes (or dreams) which are manufactured by deceased people and other spirits virtually every night that you dream.  while projecting into these 'dreamscapes', which are manufactured by these entities, you interact with them there during each deep sleep period, but you usually forget about these interactions afterwards.  when you pass into the afterlife, or if you should gain full astral consciousness in this life, you will then remember these previous interactions fully, thereby recounting all of the things that you've already learned upon the astral planes but have only forgotten while awake here in your physical body.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~