News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

feeling presence before, calling OR being instantly there

Previous topic - Next topic

flymetothestars

It's been years now of this. Sometimes random, sometimes more intense and sometimes nothing for a very long time when someone in my past appears in my dreams and before I know I feel the presence of that someone (which is more unusual for me). It is that or I am suddenly in the presence of that someone as if I have just woken up to see that someone in different scenes. This last time that someone was calling someone I was with and would then call again and I said in the dream to the one receiving the calls that that someone is not allowed here and I don't want to talk to that someone and not to take the call if calling again. I could hear that someone's voice through the cell phone before. Then waking up some time later.
Are these true visitations? (that someone is still alive).

tides2dust

i think definitely something is still alive and perhaps you are being visited afterall.
its also interesting for me to think about the different types of telepathy, what we share with others on a subtler level... and recognizing the different signs of such an experience. there's more to life than meets the eye ? awareness is not just bound to these physical bodies or even, personality