News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

First Lucid Dream!

Previous topic - Next topic

vsskye

I had my first lucid dream on saturday night.  
It was really neat.  I went to sleep thinking about lucid dreaming and how it would be nice to do it.  

Well later I was asleep and dreaming when I realized I was dreaming and started to take control of what I was doing.  At first I almost woke up because of the excitement of realizing I was lucid!  However I was able to fight it and experienced an amazing dream, I was touring a house and it was very nice (it was my dream house) I sat ona huge bed and was able to feel the fabric and look at little things in much detail.  This is something I cannot do while dreaming normally.  After (what seemed like) a short while I awoke, because I could not fight the fact I KNEW what I was doing in the dream.

SpeaK

Heh. Congratulations! :) Don't know what else to say really. A lucid would be nice for me too, I haven't had one in ages! :p

J.K.

Well done, vsskye    :smile:

Congrats!

vsskye

thanks!  i cant wait to have another!  i think i am going to try this weekend.  Wake up a few hours early, lounge watch tv or read and then go for it again!

Teh

nice one, definately something to work at, i know the feeling when you get the first ld where you are basically just as concious + analytical as in the physical, exploring details etc. work at it cos the most frustrating thing for me is that they are always too short and i have little control over them coming to an end. if you can learn to extend the duration then it can potentially be a mirror of the physical world, where you can do whatever you like without any consequence :) like a giant simulation