News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

group universal dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

AndrewTheSinger

Yesterday I was watching an interview on the TV, and there was  policewoman talking about her life and projects, and at a certain  point she talked about a common dream that many cops have. She said  she's chasing a criminal and when she shoots, the bullets go so slow  that the criminal runs away. Another one is that the bullets go to  some extent and then simply fall to the ground, don't hit the  target, or either the gun just fails.

People from different parts of the world probably share the same  dream theme regarding their activities. Can anyone comment on their  recurring dreams of their jobs?

As a musician I have a dream that I can't find the chords on my  guitar, I play the same position but it doesn't sound right.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Tombo

As you know i play banjo  :lol:

I have sometimes a dream that my fingers are stiff and very weak and that I don't have much control. I then can't keep up with the other musicians which is frustrating.

regards Tom
" In order to arrive at a place you do not know you must go by a way you do not know "

-St John of the Cross

jalef

i do martial arts and sometimes when i fight in dreams then my my legs and arms become very heave and i become incredibly slow.

i think its no surprise that a group with similar interests and fears shares similar dreams. each policeman somehow fears not to catch a criminal, musicians fear not to play their instrument well and so on and this of course manifests in their dreams.
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

Ryuji

Its to save dreamspace, throw ppl into one dream and hehe more dream space availible  :cool: