News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help Me with a little problem in LD...

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastus

Why isn't it real?

If it happens in a plane where thought=reality why isn't it real?  The physical earth reflects the RTZ, not the other way around, so which one is more real?

in my dreams, I use power all the time.  Never occurs to me that it's wrong, so what does that mean?  Does it mean I can't tell a 'dream' from 'reality', or does it show me my true nature?  I don't have nightmares, a classic 'nightmare' would make me instantly lucid and I'd leave it or erradicate what was bothering me.  For me a nightmare is the most subtle leading to bizarre situations.

So re-examine your question and ask yourself:  Waht good can I do while dreaming, If I have no limits in my dreams?
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Kazbadan

No, i am not refering to that questions. I know that dreams can be another kind of reality. Maybe they happen in another plane and for that reason they are very real. I know this.

What i am asking here its: how can i be aware that i am in a dream (even if a dream its a realistic world). In my dreams i say "I am not dreaming" Thats not not true and it will stop me from having LD. This is my problem. Thanks anyway. BTw Rastus, are you a LD? What do you think about LD? Is that good? thanks again
I love you!

Rastus

I am.....diferent than most.  Some mornings I wake up exhausted.

You want to LD all night?  Simple.  Get a watch or timer that will beep every 15 minutes.  Throughout the day, every time you here it beep, look at your hands for a reality check (they melt in dreams).  You will hear the beep while dreaming and do a reality check.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Nagual

quote:
Now i know that this is real

Kazbadan, if you need a proof to know if it is real; it is not.
Right now, do you need a proof?  I bet you don't; you are 100% sure that you are not dreaming.  Aren't you?
So, whenever you have a doubt; you are dreaming.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Logic

This isn't a philisophical debate over reality. Kazbadan was emplying about not being able to differentiate between dreaming, and "normal life", not what is real and what is not real.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Rastus

I know what he meant, but that's not what he typed.  So that poses the question was it him typing or was it his subconcious questioning reality?  The way I read it initially sounds like a nature of reality debate, even if it wasn't conciously done.

Kazbadan

LOL! There is a lot of confusion here and the problem its my english probably.

I am not asking about nature of dreams.

My problem its this: when i am dreaming i will say to myself in the dream that i am not in a dream. I cannot iduce LD with that because i think i am in reality (when i am in a dream). After that my dream will continue to be a normal dream (not an LD). Its a stupid problem and i dont know how to explain it better. Read better my previous posts on this thread.

I love you!

Rastus

Start learning to stare at your hands.  They melt in LD's (okay, I lose fingers, but everyone is different).  Get in the habbit of checking every few minutes, and pretty soon you will do it unconciously.

kampersdream

sounds to me like you have a mental block about lucid dreaming. the fact that you question reality, then try and convince yourself that its not a dream, indicates to me that for whatever reason there is a part of you that doesn't want to LD. have you ever said to yourself during the day, this is so real it cant be a dream. of course not. your subconscience mind knows the difference, you just have to find out why it wont let it through.

Kazbadan

I think that with pratice i wil learn it. I just need to "configure" my mind, due the hand exercises and some dream incubation. YOur insights about this matter are givingme some ideas about my problem.

Thanks
I love you!

Logic

Reality checks are not near as important as actual awarness. If you remember to do a reality check, you should become lucid automatically, the reality check will only re-ensure you.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

endlessoneness

From the way you ask your questions. It seems like you already have the answers you need. Just contemplate for a few moments during meditation.

Kazbadan

Your ideas are giving me some insights about what to do[:)] thats the reason for me to have some answers.

thanks again
I love you!

goingslow

It actually might help you out that you think "this is real im not dreaming".  I used to do that and think "yes now i can prove i can really move things".  Eventually you might remember being on this board wondering why you do that and then it will pop into your head that is what you're doing then  you'll know you're dreaming because you'll remember this conversation.  If that makes sense.  Ive been amazed by the things I remember during a dream.  for example at times ive become lucid and remember something i read about going here or there.  Or something I said in waking life and test it out.

Try to use that type of thing as a way to become lucid.  For example, next time you think "yes im really flying its not a dream" make yourself think it through and then you'll remember in real life you cant fly.

Hope that made sense.  Im at work and t yping fast

Kazbadan

quote:
Originally posted by goingslow

Im at work and t yping fast

Goingslow its writing fast....[:)]

Thanks for the types, but first i will train dream incubation because that a good thing for having LDs.
I love you!

astralpwka

Try rhythm napping. It's something cube, a guy on this forum, came up with. Here's the link...

http://www.saltcube.com/rhythm-napping

I used a variation of this, and burned it onto a cd. It actually got me into a lucid dreaming groove for a couple of days. [:D] I get similar lucid dreaming blocks from time to time, but perserverance overcomes all obstacles.

goingslow

Actually im typing not writing.  And dream incubation? that sounds like a term that doesnt really mean anything.

Kazbadan

My problem with LD its stupid because it means i will never be able to LD: this nights i had a dream in wich i started to fly.

During the dream i said "Oh this is great! Now i know that this is real....i am really flying, not dreaming about flying!" !!Grrrrr----- i mean, during my dream i thought that i was not dreaming!! This is stupid because i will never admit to myself, during a dream, that i am dreaming!

And this was not the first dream. In the last days i had many dreams about flying, sex(hmm...[:P]), etc,etc and i always thought: "this is too good! cant believe it! I know that now its real, i am not dreaming!"

If i say that in a dream how can i be LD?! If at least that happened just in a dream, but no, it happens in many dreams....

Any ideas?

thanks
I love you!