News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help! Please!!!! Time is running out!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

marmalade_skies

Please help me!
I am going on a school excursion this coming Monday to a national park in the cliffs a bit from where I live.
But before I even realised that we would be driving on the edge of a cliff in a bus, I had dreams that weren't like others. I was in my school uniform travelling on a bus up in the trees (which I now know is the rainforest I am going to) and we were on train tracks though. There were all these billboard cards with special quotes on them, but I can't remember what they said.
Anyway, when we came to a certain turnpoint in the canopy I knew that we were going to fall off the edge, and I panicked and quickly thought of my loved ones, and then we fell down the great height and everything went black.
Then I had other dreams about being in a car and falling of a cliff. I have had a few of them.
Then, it came closer towards the original date of the excursion, and they said we would be travelling on the cliff's edge. All of a sudden these dreams came back to me and scared me so much, I decided I wasn't going to go on the excursion, as it was rainy and I had this clear vision of the bus falling off the edge. So whilst at home the day before, the phone rang and the teacher had thankfully cancelled it.
Could this mean anything, and now the excursion is being held this Monday, and I am still frightened that the dreams mean something. Do you think that they just meant as a warning as to the excursion being cancelled, or should I continue to follow the dreams and not go to the park?
Please help me! I really need to decide, I am very frightened!
Sorry about the length as well :(

Marmalade_skies
Nothing Is Real . . .

AndrewTheSinger

That sounds like a good thing that they cancelled it the first time. Let's see, once I made this chart to analyze how relevant a message in a dream was, maybe you find it useful too.

How was the message received:
astral messenger (3) | mental movie (1) | unconscious dream experience (2)
Type of messenger:
known character (2) | unknown character (1) | archetype (3)
Perceived emotion of the messenger:  suitable (2) | unsuitable (1)
Desire of the messenger: What was the intention of the messenger when he gave you that information?
Category:                           news (2) | harmless information  (1)
Importance:                            low (1) | average (2) | high (3)
Possibility of turning true:       low (1) | average (2) | high (3)
Noticed any strangeness:         yes (3) | no (1) | maybe (2)
Grammatical tense:                present (1) | past (3) | future (2)
Thought about it recently:          yes (1) | no (2)
Origin of the message:            internal (1) | external (2)
Realism:                              very real (2) | dreamy (1)
Awareness at the time:          very aware (2) | confused (1)
Intensity of the emotion experienced:  very intense (3) | intense (2) | not intense (1)

If you score more than 25 then the message is relevant, you should take it seriously and see what you can do about it. More than 21 means the message is possible, but unlikely. Less than 17 it is very unlikely.

Regarding the desire of the messenger, if there was an urgency for you to do something, a certain instruction, it is more relevant than if there was nothing you could do about it.

And the strangeness, it can be anything weird and unexpected that happened during the experience, it must cause you surprise. These things happen as a sign to make you more aware, so that means the message is more important. 
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

marmalade_skies

I received a score of 26 :(
But do you think that the dreams were just as a warning for this original date of the excursion, or do you think it still may applly to tomorrow?
My gosh, I am so confused. This excursion is very important to as our whole unit is based upon it, but I just don't know what I should do.
Do you think that it is best just in case to not go?
Nothing Is Real . . .

AndrewTheSinger

My impression is that they were for the original date. Anyways, pay attention to the dreams you had yesterday and today, if there's still something you should know then it will be known. There are other things that have be taken into consideration, like, are accidents of that type common there?

I cannot tell you what to do, it seems to be serious, and there's no reason why you should put yourself under such distress when you feel so strongly about it. On the other hand, it could have been just a symbol, meaning that you should take the lead and do things your way, or else you'll "fall with the group".
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

greggkroodsma

Quote from: AndrewTheSinger on June 15, 2008, 04:30:52
My impression is that they were for the original date. Anyways, pay attention to the dreams you had yesterday and today, if there's still something you should know then it will be known. There are other things that have be taken into consideration, like, are accidents of that type common there?

I cannot tell you what to do, it seems to be serious, and there's no reason why you should put yourself under such distress when you feel so strongly about it. On the other hand, it could have been just a symbol, meaning that you should take the lead and do things your way, or else you'll "fall with the group".

I say warn the people and don't go.  Just your mental attitude might affect the driver.

galaxy_storm

Another explantation might be that the first time you heard of "cliffs", you connected it with "falling of a cliff" and your fear manifested in dreams.
Just my view of the thing, but sure there were cases of people dreaming of future event which then came true.

Flow...

Nostic

If you're genuinely scared, don't go. Simple. Better safe than sorry.

marmalade_skies

Thankyou all so very much for your help.
It is the date of the excursion and I decided to stay home.
I am still place worrying in those on it but I do feel alot safer. You are right, Nostic, I chose to be better safe than sorry.
I am also quite sure that I had the dreams before I realised anything about a cliffside. But I have also been having dreams all my life about falling of the side of a cliff within a vehicle.
But thankyou all for you help, it has helped in putting me at ease.
Marmalade_skies.
Nothing Is Real . . .

liam123

I am not a very good OOBEr

Though I was pretty renowned as a young man for Precognitive dreaming. Personally I'd heed the dream, whatever the meaning. Do you have a history of Precognition?

Usually black and white dreams are a warning...It is very difficult at times to break down the meaning of our dreams

and it's always better safe than sorry..........not to say you shouldn't live due to fear but some things are better passed on, few will probably heed your warning though. I've found most just ignore what you say

Stookie

Sometimes our fears manifest in our dreams, and it's best to confront it rather than avoid it. You'll soon see if it was prophecy.

marmalade_skies

I didn't go. I pretended to be sick. When I returned to school, I soon found out that it was actually an assessment task and I had to complete questions on it, even though I didn't go :(
I basically failed, but what can I do.
Thankyou all for your help though :) It is very kind of you.
Nothing Is Real . . .