News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Strange dream, wondering if there's anything behind it

Previous topic - Next topic

EtheriK

the first part i remember i was at a canteen/restaurant place, walking up to it I think there was a woman at the front counter arguing with the staff about something, i was standing by the counter very calm. then i think this woman who was having a problem sort of directed her frustrations at me, but i ended up calming her down and we started talking for a bit, then i ended up hanging out with her and another woman for a bit. i was walking along very calm and docile, then there was a bit where there was a railing that went into a sort of abyss, and either one or both of the chicks sorta clambered across it easily, but when i had a go i was unsteady on my feet and fell, but we were all laughing about it. i said something about yeah, i've never really been an angry guy, rather timid actually. then after that, i ended up hanging with these geeky guys talking about setting up a rave party, and they were telling me their plans to organize this rave but in a really small place. i said, "you sure you can afford this? you gotta pay for the djs tickets from italy, or europe or whatever on top of their fee to play, plus this place is pretty small." and they said yeah, no worries. worst come to worst we can always get locals. we might not even have it here. but it was pretty unconvincing. i ended up leaving and somehow found myself in a block of units walking around and then out the back of one of them, talking to some woman on my phone who sounded like she was from a bank or some sort of establishment like that asking me to pick up some old man or woman or something and take him/her somewhere, to the hospital or something like that. i said i don't really want to, but she kept pestering me until finally she ended up putting me through to this one woman. when she did, this woman ended up coming into the backyard with a phone to her ear and it was the woman i'd been connected to. i hung up straight away and she looked at me in the backyard with my phone to my ear with the idea that i was the person she'd been connected to, and i started pretending i was talking to someone but she knew i was pretending. she started following me around and there was a guy in the background watching it all happen. she was getting violent and i just kept saying no, i'm not taking you anywhere why should i. then she followed me in the unit and i was said get away you psycho, so she grabbed a pencil like she was gonna stab me, at which point i sorta went lucid and said what, are you gonna stab me? come on then you psycho, see what happens. then i woke up.

rockyrojas88

Here are some words I searched for you in an online dream dictionary called Dream Moods:

Calm
To dream that you are calm, denotes a fulfilling life. You will find contentment and satisfaction in what you have.

Argument
To dream that you are arguing, suggests that you are trying to resolve some internal conflict or some unsettled issue in your waking life. Consider the symbolism of whom you are arguing with and what you are arguing about. How does he or she reflect some person or soma aspect of yourself in your waking life?

Restaurants
To dream that you are in a restaurant, suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed by decisions/choices that you need to make in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are seeking for emotional nourishment outside of your social support system. To see or use a canteen in your dream, suggests that you are looking to easily and conveniently satisfy your emotional needs.

Railroad
To see a railroad in your dream, signifies that you have laid out a set track toward achieving your goals. Alternatively, it indicates that you may be too linear and rigid in your thinking. Sometimes you need to go off track and explore other possibilities.  To see an obstruction on the railroad, denotes the path toward your goals will not be an easy one.

Crossing
To dream that you are crossing a street, suggests that you are putting yourself in harm's way. Alternatively, you tend to go against the majority and for that you tend to be a target of criticism.

Telephone
To see or hear a telephone in your dream, signifies a message from your unconscious or some sort of telepathic communication. You may be forced to confront issues which you have tried to avoid. Alternatively, the telephone represents your communication and relationship with others.

To dream that you do not want to answer the ringing telephone, indicates lack of communication. There is a situation or relationship that you are tying to keep at a distance.

To dream that you are having a telephone conversation with someone your know, signifies an issue that you need to confront with that person. This issue may have to do with letting go some part of yourself.

Threatened
To dream that you are being threatened, signifies that you have some internalized fear of inadequacy which needs to be addressed.

Hope that helps in some way to decipher anything your dream might be telling you.

EtheriK

greggkroodsma

You are your dreams; every character, every place, everything that happens. 
In your dream, you were at a canteen/restaraunt.  That's you, your body, your mind, etc.  The woman arguing with the staff is your feminine psyche arguing with the monitor of your brain.  See, in your dreams, you do not have a flesh body; in your waking state, your thought is divided between two nervous systems, the sympathetic and the autonomic.
In your dreams, it is autonomic only.  When the woman (your psyche, the autonomic nervous system) turned and directed the frustrations at you, you calmed her down therefore your sympathetic nervous system is what your psyche was angry with. 
Why was it angry?  Who is the other psyche?  You say you were walking with two girls (psyches) and you came to a bridge, a place of decision.  Your feminine psyche and the other psyche crossed over the abyss which is the spinal chord going down into the body, but you fell down. 
Now we get into the male psyche because you fell into the body and there was some geeky guys who were planning a party, maybe you fell down to your legs and arms.  The geeky guys started talking about a rave party in a small place.  Are you small in stature or just small?
Y'all discuss the party and you left and found yourself walking around somewhere in your body and your autonomic nervous system contacted you (I could explain the similarities of the woman you were talking to sounding like a bank teller and the monitor of your brain).
Are you somehow sick or hurt?  Do you need to go to the hospital?
The reason I ask that is because the woman you were talking to mentioned picking up another psyche and taking them somewhere like to the hospital.  And the psyche that you were talking to connected to this other psyche and this one walked to you and you 'hung up.'
You have been pretending.  The psyche that said to you 'no, i'm not taking you anywhere why should i,' is your mobilty, your legs.  So, you had fallen in the abyss to your legs and arms.  The control of your arms made you think that it was going to stab you with an object.

What that dream means is something in you is hurting or your body is not getting enough of something like vitamins or minerals so find out what it is that your body is needing; give your body something to work with.