News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Helpfull hints? Im aware that Im dreaming but....

Previous topic - Next topic

astralc

Windameir - well done so far, just 'keep doing' is about the best advice you can get.

Astralc

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
www.shoal.net.au/~astralc
"The marriage of the ancient arts of astrology, taoism, tantra and the modern science of psychology."

Patty

Try finding your hands, if you haven't done that already. Or set some intent every time you go to bed, like "When I become lucid, I will blah blah blah." Then you have a focus for the next opportunity.

I haven't figured out how to become 'more' conscious during attempts. Usually wherever I start out (mildly aware or super aware) is the basic level of awareness for the whole experience. I have tried demanding more awareness during the experience, etc, no luck. Other people say that they can become more lucid by demanding more lucidity.

AD has tips about pulling more energy from the sleeping body --- I don't know if this applies to lucid dreaming but you might want to look in there.

Patty

Tracy

That is great!  Just remember if you did it once you can do it again.  Try thinking about flying.  In your dream think about lifting off of your feet and slowly lifting into the air.  Maybe this will "que" your astral double to take you along on it's travels.

Don't give up and keep at it, you are so close!

Yours,

Tracy

Windameir

Thanks All  
Ill Keep tryin... I havn't found my hands I think I remember that from Carlos Casteneda's books years ago. Flyin would be fun I havn't done that since I was little. Off to dreamland ..http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Happy Travels
Windameir

jilola

When I have a lucid dream the following almost always leads to me having better control and recall:
The moment I realize I'm lucid I ask for a replay of the last few moments/actions and pay really close attention to the detail, as many and as close as possible. I just take it in without dwelling on any particular bit of detail.

2cents

jouni

Josh Redstone

I would set a goal. That way you know that you want to do something, which means you must participate in the dream. This mindset may help you in not being stuck in a 3rd person perspective for the entire dream.

Windameir

This morning I finally succeeded, at least partially.... During two seperate dreams this morning I became aware I was dreaming but I was only able to watch,  I couldn't control or affect the dream in anyway. Im thinking this is a step in the right direction at least I became aware that I was dreaming while I was dreaming if ya know what I mean http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0> Yee Haaa!  but I would really like to hear any advice that you experienced Lucid dreamers might have to offer that might help me take control durring my dreams.

Happy Travels
Windameir