News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HOLY COW! Last second thought setup a dream!

Previous topic - Next topic

RandomName

Well, the dream started with me lying on my stomach at omaha beach with rapid firing noises going on. I was semi lucid when this was going on and basically decided, I GOTTA GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! I crawled up the beach and then ran the rest of the way up after moving past what looked like razor wire fencing. I then blacked out(missing part of the dream) and then appeared standing next to a building made of brick. it looked like the roof had been smashed in.2 people, not sure who they were, we walkng ahead of me.I just knew they were allies from the dream, so i kept walking. As one walked past a horse i heard both of them talking . I can't remember much of what they said, but next thing i know, they spin around and shoot a neaby horse. Only words I remember after that is one of them mentioning that they put the horse out of its misery.They turned around, walking forward again and as they went around a corner, another round of gunfire started up. All i saw was one of them dive backwards, and the other fell backwards. I somehow instantly got the impression that he was dead.After a few seconds, the guy hiding in front of me pulled a pin from a grenade and threw the grenade up onto the roof of a building. I was playing out somet kind of weird role in this dream. i ran around the corner and somehow instantly held a Springfield Bolt action rifle. (I like ww2 gun models).As i ran around to the other side , shooting this whole time, I noticed there were 3 figures, and i couldn't make out their features. I somehow shot one and he fell. The grenade from a couple of seconds before, suddenly rolled out of the gutter that one of the soldiers was standing next to. BOOM.I instantly know he lost his leg and was toast. My ally on the other side suddenly spun around the corner holding a B.A.R. and unloaded on him. he hit the ground and i blacked out again. All i saw next was me peering through a scope at someones head. I squeezed the trigger and spun around and use the butt of the rifle to hit someone across the head. As the guy behind hit the ground unconcious, I noticed 2 unarmed people hiding ina corner. I tossed a pistol to one of them and as i walked calmly around a corner, I walked face first into the end of a pistol.All i saw was a grin on someones face, and i heard some gibberish, a loud pistol fire crack, and the dream ended abruptly.

This was one of the most interesting dreams I have ever head, and also one of the most detailed. Anyone else ever had a dream this detailed? i really wish i hadn't blacked out at those specific points because it was similar to watching a movie, and then someone hit fast forward. It was so real, and it was like looking at ww2 through a random soldiers eyes. If you can time it right, try and think of something from a movie that is a major plot point just before you fall asleep while in some sort of trance. I was AMAZED by this. The dream was well over an hour long. Any comments? Possible gripes?

-Andrew(aka Psi)

k2sixx

I can throw a comment in... far fetched maybe, but it makes sense to me at least.  A friend threw at me a little idea the other day: "Like you know when someone's running from the cops...they turn the corner and play the role of a normal person...that person running was just lost out there."  He was a little baked, but it's like the energy he created was lost.

So, lets bring this full circle.  That man in the war could have been traumatized, and reacted completely odd.  Being in a war, and doing your duty, is intense as it gets.  Running from the cops is also a mild example of this.

The soldier threw that energy out there, forever lost he would think.  But no, it exists.  You very well could have unconsciously tuned your vibrational frequencies to coincide with that man's, thereby reliving the experience.

My mind makes horrid connections that are much easier to mentally note than to type out....sigh.

RandomName

I had the WEIRDEST dream last night about World War 2. Get this, as i was laying in bed, trying to fall asleep, i can remember just before going unconcious that I thought about the movie Saving Private Ryan. i remembered the opening scene where everyone is about to climb off the boat and as soon as the ramp hits the ground, everyone gets blown to peices. Then, the oblivion of sleep caught up with me. I had a VERY interesting dream dealing with world war 2 that night. im going to post it later , but Im getting ready for work, but i can't at the moment because it was a LONG dream. Anyone have any input on causing certain dreams or WW2 dreams? Id like some info if you can provide it. im going to post my dream later today. be warned, its VERY long

-Andrew(aka Psi)