News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Horrible horrible nightmare

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

Perhaps they were symbolic of you unloading some uncessary baggage?

2cents

jouni

powder

I haven't lucid dreamed or projected since about summer ( Yup, I am a very
lazy guy ) but I think I can give you a suggestion from my own experience.
I often have some pretty bad nightmares but I never take them seriously,
recently I even realized that this can't be happening in reality.
Anyway, I think you are not quite ready to lucid dream ( I dont mean to be
mean ), I think you should just try regularly dreaming or you should meditate on
the nature of your existence. If you know that something is not plausible,
or you will not allow it to happen, than you would be better prepared to face
any nastiness in the dream world.
P.S.
I agree with jilola, try to think of the reason for this nightmare,
nightmares don't just happen out of the blue.

Good luck, you create it and you can destroy it.

.oO0()0Oo.

goingslow

Ive had lucid dreams all my life and only reailzed it was a unique phenomenon about 5 years ago.

However for the last couple of years a reaccuring nightmare is what actually would clue me in that i am dreaming.

I would always "wake up" and go to reach to turn on the light (afraid and sensing something) then a hand would reach out and grab my hand.  Or i'd wake up and an entity would be there, or i'd be paralyzed while sensing something or a dark entity would be by the bed and i'd be afraid.

I used to yell in my sleep so one of my parents or syblings would come in and wake me and they'd come in sit by the bed and i'd know by their smile it wasn't really them and im still dreaming.

My point is these were scary, frightening i mean very very frightening dreams.  (though learning about AP im thinking maybe they weren't just dreams)  What i ended up doing is making these instances the thing that would let me know im dreaming and would be the beginning of a great experience.  

After one of these encounters instead of focusing on waking up i'd walk through the wall and do whatever i want (complete lucid dream).  Instead of being scared i would see it as a chance to enjoy myself.  however the fear is still there i have to say.  Even when i realize its a dream and am staring at the entity BUT i make myself go out the wall.. i would recommend doing this in your dreams nothing can hold you down physically or at least it shouldnt. If it is holding you down imagine a knife or something where you can cut at anything holding you.  and move through the wall.. and miraculously the fear as well as the scary parts have always disappeared completely once i left my room.

You also might think of doing energy work such as NEW because you will be better able to control your dreams instead of feeling helpless because your energy is low in them.  

I have had countless scary experiences that were lucid almost all involving false awakenings and almost all in my room at exactly the place im in. Its amazing though how even knowing with all your mind it's "just a dream" and they can't kill you fear can be overpowering.

Just letting you know you're not the only one to have some scary lucid dreams.. the trick is always try to go elsewhere.  Once you get some control over the dream many of the scary aspects will go away.

love2all

had some of the worst nightmares (all Lucid) I had ever had in my life last night. I have no idea why but I just kept getting one after the other. I remember praying before I went to bed and mediating that I WOULD have lucid dreams tonight but nothing unpleasant unless I needed to "learn something". Sure enough, I got my lucid dreams but HORRIBLE ones.

They were gruesome, terrifying and very very realistic. I hate to even mention what was in them but one was of me giving birth to hundreds and hundreds of mangled.... beings. Like I said I hate to describe them to you because they were so horrible. I felt like I was stuck in the scariest horror film ever made.

I've had bad dreams and bad lucid dreams before but this went beyond that.
Do you think I somehow got "stuck" in one of the lower realms? I do think I astrally projected last night at some point because I remember "buzzing" very strongly and then.. I blanked.

Help! I never never want a night like that again. Any ideas, similar experiences? Has anyone gone to a lower plane and can share their story?

Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.