News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How to avoid a LD despite 9 easy dream triggers

Previous topic - Next topic

Selski

Quote from: EscapeVelocity
This was just too good not to add! :-D

Last week I had a dream where I missed a dream trigger that appeared over and over. I knew afterward that the feel of my lucidity was just way too low during the dream to get the trigger, but I did remember it.

The dream was vague but I think I was staring somewhat blankly at a landscape. Just like on a website, a pesky pop-up window kept appearing in front of me. I tapped the X in the corner to make it go away. It reappeared 4 times and each time I hit the X to make it go away. finally the dream faded and I drifted deeper into sleep.

The pop-up said this-

Do you know you are dreaming?

:-D  :lol:  :-D That's the best!

This is a great idea and I'm going to start adding my DTs from now on, although that could be perceived as Delerium Tremens.  :-o Perhaps I'll make it LDTs.

One of my favourites which I may have shared here before is:

During a non-lucid dream, a duck walked by loudly quacking. The fact that it was the size of a double-decker bus didn't faze me at all - I didn't even bat an eyelid!
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.