News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A dream i had last night is bothersome as best.....

Previous topic - Next topic

tksjm

ok to make a long story short i'll list the things that were in the dream and a short description of what happened.

hot chick, van, some guy, love

the driver, who i wasnt able to see told me to jack off...{sorry to say this the way i am, but its confusing to me, so any help is wanted.} and the passenger in the front seat was a hot chick, and i dont know why but i feel as if i know her, but not sure about it. and the guy sitting in front of me was looking towards me telling me oh yeah do it guy. {like i said....wtf} and afterwards after the whole ordeal, the hot chick sat beside me and told me that she wanted to be more than friends. {i kinda said i wanted to be her friend, she said no, i said no friendship then, she said no, then told me this} and then we made out.......and i am having a hard time trying to find out what this all means aside from the usual things that come to mind. the whole body sex thing as this is blantlently obvious. but for some reason i know that this hot girl i saw was from my past or might be from the future of someone i will meet or something......so any help will be appreciated.

~TK
Good luck to all of you.

~TK

SnakeDoctor

wow, and i thought i had messed up dreams.

all i can ask is, are you stressed out or feel uncomfortable about anything?

i had this series of dreams last year when i was trying to decide if i wanted to break up with some one or not...and in the dream world i had walked my way to a girl's house i met on myspace(from Missouri to Illinois) and she was haivng a party, she came up all ticked off seen me and her mood switched to excited, she ran and jumped into my arms and gave me a huge hug. we went out on the porch because i had to tell her somethign, i looked in the sky after i told her and seen something streak across the sky...i followed it as it smashed down into a near by town and i held her close and said this is it...

then the next night i had a dream where me and the same girl were married, i was in some city walking home w/ groceries. when out of no where it started to get extreamly hot, so hot things were melting to the sidewalk. i got a call on my cellphone from her telling me to find shade and quickly. then the cellphone started sparking and i dropped it and ran to shade.

next night...i was at my parents house, then me the wife from the last two nights. and a few survivors were getting into cars to go some where else...what happened was that aliens invaded. i looked out over the land, the landscape had drastically changed. and i could see blue lights under the clouds(we were above them...still on the ground though) and i said, we gotta move there coming! it jumped to driving down the road. this beam hit the SUV i was in and it threw me out of the car and it blew up. i screamed from my wife as i was laying on the ground surely going to die as the other SUV exploaded. then it jumped. almost like the dream from last night but i was under water in an old diving suit...over the radio i heard "Terry get out of that area now!" and i could feel the water start to freeze up on me....i finished doign what ever it was i was doing and barely got out.

that day i ended up braking up with the girl and that night i dremt of being at an award ceremony...apparently i was a big player in the war...and after we beat the aliens i got a medal or two.

and it was all from not knowing if i wanted to break up with the girl