News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Help With Astral Projection .

Previous topic - Next topic

-Euphoric-

I know i that AP takes time.

So last night was my 1st try. nothing really happened, except my arms/legs felt a little heavy..

When i woke up this morning i did some research.

bout 2 hours after i woke up i thought id try again. heres what i did .

- Prayed

-Layed on my back in my bed

-Rested my head on a pillow & each of my arms on a pillow

-Covered myself with a blanket

-Deep Breathing & Relaxed my body starting from my head , neck, shoulders , arms, body, then my legs.

-closed my eyes and stared into the blackness for maybe 10min.

-Then started to see all these random purple shapes fade in & out (Dont know if this has anything to do with AP?)

- Arms and legs started to feel really heavy, almost as if they were numb ?

-Then about 5min. later i started seeing these white shapes & they started mixing with the purple ones . it was really cool :P

But thats about all that happened .. I AM determined to do this and will try every night :)

please leave any comments / suggestion ?

proyect_outzone

- Prayed

Not necessary for out of body experiences. Only good if you are religious.

-Then started to see all these random purple shapes fade in & out (Dont know if this has anything to do with AP?)

-Pre obe phenomena. These are mainly colors of your own aura.

- Arms and legs started to feel really heavy, almost as if they were numb ?

Numbness dont feel heavy. Numbness means feeling really nothing, absolutely nothing. But youll experience the vibration state first instead of numbnesss if you use your method.

-Then about 5min. later i started seeing these white shapes & they started mixing with the purple ones . it was really cool Tongue

If you describe the shapes more exactly (form, borders, structure occuring and disappering) i can say what it is, i know many diffrent visible stuff.

You made an "active" attempt. So you will get the vibration state if you make all right. Make the next attempt exactly like this.