News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I dont understand what this is

Previous topic - Next topic

nickd722

Hi, I was researching sleep seizures because I was afraid I had a serious sleep problem due to a weird feeling I sometimes experience. Basically what happens is that I will be dreaming and then suddenly during that dream, I will become consciousness of the fact that I am in the dream and laying in bed. At that moment I can willfully choose to continue the dream or wake myself up, currently I have always chosen to continue my dream out of pure curiosity. Usually this dreams range from being fearful to me doing everyday common things.
      As I continue the dream, my body suddenly becomes EXTREMELY tingly. It is not shaking, or movement, it is just tingly. Then suddenly I feel as if I am being lifted off of my bed and into the air. As soon as the lifting happens I usually have a very difficult time breathing, and so therefore I willfully choose to end the dream in order to continue easy breathing. This has happened to me about 4 times in the past five years. They range in intensity. Can anyone explain this??????????????????

Tayesin

I used to get the difficult breathing thing too.  It turned out to be a couple of things, one was my own fear (the main culprit) and the second was that I had been trying to control the experience.  In the end I gave up having to control anything about it, and allowed it to happen.  The fear retarded breathing ended up fading away after feeling the fear and letting go of control so that the natural process could unfold.

nickd722

This is just all very new and weird to me, but I appreciate your input, thanks mate

GeKKo

I get some breathing problem things when I try to reach OOBE.
I think (not sure) that it is just hard letting go of your body and letting it operate on its own.
You want to be in control, and are afraid something will go wrong if you let it just be...
(may be bad explanation, but thats as far as i'm gonna get atm :) )

ubiquitous

Your very in touch with yourself, open up and fly this is a power u have u just need to embrace & harness it.
Many of us in life want answers and when they are proposed to us in what feels like a dark dream we PULL OUT, be brave open up!!!
UNTIE and
UNITE

ubi

Unicorn

yes, i've experienced the 'tingly feeling'  usually when using hypnosis tapes and in deep meditative state, but also when returning from an OBE. whenever you feel fear in an altered state it is often helpful to send feelings of peace or love outward to the cosmos.

ubiquitous

or peace and love inward somewhere near the amygdala

Covelo

Quote from: TayesinI used to get the difficult breathing thing too.  It turned out to be a couple of things, one was my own fear (the main culprit) and the second was that I had been trying to control the experience.  In the end I gave up having to control anything about it, and allowed it to happen.  The fear retarded breathing ended up fading away after feeling the fear and letting go of control so that the natural process could unfold.

I also have had similar "tingling" and found that it could be focused and moved to different areas of the body.  I did seem to be in a slightly different dimension.  I wonder which dimension this is and what else might be done here.
--Positive Energy--

5en5e!

hmm... it seems to me like you experienced some kind of "amateur" astral projection if i understand you well...
Free your mind & body...