News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I dreamt me having an obe

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

Just like 10 minutes ago, i was dreaming i had am obe. I was in my room and everything was 3d. And as in 3d it looked like neon lights, everything looked like that. Then i went to the livingroom and started moving the phone trying to scare my mom. I texted "its kaje" and she said i know. Then i turned to regular except i didnt go to my body, just stood there. I was sooooo happy, till i woke up >.>
Your way is The way

NoY

Xanth

Quote from: Kaje The Astral Newbie on December 11, 2010, 10:27:19
Just like 10 minutes ago, i was dreaming i had am obe. I was in my room and everything was 3d. And as in 3d it looked like neon lights, everything looked like that. Then i went to the livingroom and started moving the phone trying to scare my mom. I texted "its kaje" and she said i know. Then i turned to regular except i didnt go to my body, just stood there. I was sooooo happy, till i woke up >.>
I'm a firm believer that you can't "Dream" of having an OBE.
In which case, I'd say it wasn't a "dream", it was an OBE.  :)

So yeah, congrats are in order!
CONGRATS!

Karxx Gxx

?????
Ok, i should  of have finished that. So i dreamed that i obed and my mom and my  sis was in the living  room, and i actually texted on the phone. After  that i woke up  and  no one was in the  living room, i was the only one up. the  phone wasnt even  there,heh.

So i dont think  i obed,lol.
Your way is The way