News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I had a weird lucid dream.

Previous topic - Next topic

Wronski Feint

About a week ago I was dreaming I was at my funeral, from my view in the casket.  My mom was standing facing a old tombstone of one of my ancestors from 1815.  She turned to my and was cryings.  I closed my eyes and I felt this kind of tingiling energy running through my body and It felt as if I were being pulled away. When this happened my my mind became concious and I told myself, no.  I opend my eyes and got out of my grave.  There was part of my family and people I didnt know on this large flat lawn and the sky was white.  There was a small building in the middle.  I started dancing and singing "Im not dead, Im not dead" and then I realized I could control my dream.  I sarted gliding around everyone and no one payed me attention.  I closed my eyes again and felt that tingiling thing again but once again opened my eyes and stopped it.  I got bored so I asked myself where all the hot girls were and one appeared.  The girl and I went into the small building which turned out to be a public bathroom.  Me and the girl went into a stall and had sex(I cant help it, im a guy :oops: ) then I woke up.  

Im just curious on what any of you think about what this could mean or if I was just having a normal lucid dream.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

ralphm

It seems like the tingling sensation could be the obe vibrations-I have felt them in lucid dreams and then had an obe. You have to realize that there really isn't much difference between an obe and a lucid dream-maybe just a slight difference in awareness. But that awareness can be enough to induce vibrations and result in a full blown OBE. As for the girl, you probably could have created her you know, that is possible in an obe or lucid dream.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

G3MM4

LOL, you need not be embarassed about what happened in the stall, it happens at the best of times... LOL.

Sounds like a dream I wouldn't wish to have.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

Shrike

Death/funeral dreams are quite common.  The fact that no one paid you any attention might be that just your spirit came out of the grave and people can't see spirits (well most).  If I were you I would've taken a peek back in the grave to see if my body was still there, although that could've snapped you awake.  As for the bathroom thing, even the best of us have been known to *cough* indulge ourselves.  And, ralphm was probably right about you creating her.
It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.