News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I had two dreams on...

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMadster

...two nights in a row.

1. Night:

In this dream I am a teenager and on holiday somewhere. I am also psychic and see that most ppl and kids there are evil, killing or converting the "normal" ppl into evil beings. My mum is also in this dream. It's dark in the room where I want to fetch something. Someone I call friend is with me. I stumble and this friend turns on the light. My mum is in bed waking up. I can feel her and feel her warmth. Then suddenly almost everyone turned into those evil beings. Then suddenly I am a child, a woman is having me on her arm. She is something divine and me too – like virgin Mary and Jesus. We drew crosses in the air infront of everyone's forehead and those evil beings convert back into normal good ppl. I am still on her arm and we are decsending into heaven or so.

Then I woke up totally confused.

2. Night:

I have two cats - Lily(tabby) and Berti(black):

I had Lily on my arm and I was looking for Berti. I was calling out for him but he wouldn't respond at all.  I knew that there were creatures, winged creatures like huge eagles, who would wait for their chance to get cats and the like.

(fast forward) Through a coincidence one of those creatures was shot down and they opened it up and there were two black cats coming out of it, more dead than alive but they survived. One of those cats was Berti. I just took him and held him very close to me trying to soothe him and make him feel save and fine.

Then I woke up.  :?

Any ideas, any input?
TheMadster

Selski

The Madster

I have read your dreams and the second one makes me very sad.

I can't interpret them, but I can empathise with you.  I often dream about our black cat (who is probably no longer with us).  He was a special animal.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

TheMadster

Quote from: SelskiThe Madster

I have read your dreams and the second one makes me very sad.

I can't interpret them, but I can empathise with you.  I often dream about our black cat (who is probably no longer with us).  He was a special animal.

Sarah

I'm sorry about your cat. Even if your cat has passed on, I believe that your cat is fine. If not then I hope everything fine.

You know I held him in my arm also after I woke up ready to defend whatever may come because no one should dare to harm my cats - absolutely no one.

I'm not an aggressive kind of person but if someone harms my cats or whatever animal crossing my path in my presents then I convert into some kind of berserk. I can't stand even thinking about it because those things actually kind of cause physical pain to me.

Some ppl say I am a freak because of that. It hurts me more to see an animal - no matter which - getting hurt then to see a human getting hurt *shrugs* That's just me.
TheMadster

Selski

Quote from: TheMadsterIt hurts me more to see an animal - no matter which - getting hurt then to see a human getting hurt *shrugs* That's just me.[/b]

Me too.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.