News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

First time trying to do wild this is what Happend

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderboy

Dani,

Fear is the mind killer. Although people may encounter negs on the higher astral planes and the such. The lucid dreaming world is probably safer than the one you are in right now. Set your clock, wake up, go back to bed and enjoy.

Take Care,
Wonderboy

dani

ok i woke up in 7:00 then i stayed awake for few min then i went back to bed
and i tried to do wild, it took me somthing like 15 min and then after 15 min i look at the wall in my room and i said to my self "damn didnt work again"
But Then i heared my sister Crying for 10 sec's and then she stopped
then she Cryed again but then she stopped, Then i tought to my self
"hmmm somthing here is worng" i Consitrated hard and then i could hear her crying agin and then i stopped and she stopped as well then i Consitrated again and then she cried again i look to my side and i saw my room it was normal as it allways was, So it was very hard to me to reliaize that im in a dream or somthing, Then Consitrated Very hard and i didnt stopped
and my sister Kept crying then My Father came and talked with her i
didnt saw them because they was bihind the wall in my room but i could hear them  Very well that it scared me i looked to the side and the room Look still normal 100% reall i was so amazed but i was scared that i will start seeing scary things So i Went out of the dream and i found my self in bed

that was So reall ! im sad that i got out of it in the middle Tomrrow im going to Try again and this time i will try to be less scared

the only reason that im scared it because i keep seeing ppl write hear
that they are scared cause they see ppl and things in there dreams :o