News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

In search of my ET

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Another interesting dream last night.

I was in a large SUV that my brother in law was driving. My sister was also there. There were a few other people with us that I did not know. One of them handed me a folded stack of old photographs to hold. I opened the stack and one of the photograph was of my country's greatest prophet of all times. She passed away in the 90s. when she was a thrown by a tornado and became blind. Since that time she became clairvoyant and could predict events with great accuracy. She had unusual knowledge of the medicinal power of plants and also spoke of ETs and the knowledge they provide to us. Millions of people including celebrities and politicians from all over Europe had passed through her doorstep to seek help. She never accepted money from anyone. Her story and some of her world prophecies even appeared in one of the Ancient Aliens episodes.
So, back to my dream. As I saw her on the photograph, her images became alive, and she started talking. Then I realized that the people in the car were her descendants who were still alive today. I asked her if she was ok since the photographs were folded and I wanted to keep her comfortable and not squished. She said that she was quite all right. Then I whispered to her as I did not want the others to hear me. I said "Do you know where is my ET". She replied "I haven't seen him. But I will look for him". Then she disappeared from the photographed and I woke up. But that's not all. Here is the most interesting part. Just a few minutes ago my sister texted me and attached a picture my 5 years old niece drew during the time I was dreaming. (time difference). The picture has a sun a house, a butterfly and an ET, looking so similar to my ET who visited me when I was 5. his face had wide round eyes and a huge wise smile. Thin and long arms and legs. My sister asked her who is that and my niece told her this is an alien. The kids have never mentioned aliens so far, I don't think we have discussed alien life with them. The kids stuff on TV that they watch do not have aliens, so where did she hear about aliens I don't know. My sister never prompted her to ask is this an ET. She just asked what is this and my niece told her an alien. MY niece also wrote on the picture above the ET "AMITO". My sister asked her what is AMITO and my niece told her that she wasn't sure, she just felt writing these letters. When my niece writes she always tells us what is she writing, so it is unusual now to say she is not sure. I told my sister about my dream from which I just woke up and that the ET my niece drew looks just like my ET. Very intriguing indeed. Perhaps this is a way for him to let me know he is still here with our family.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Someone you did not know got you an audience with a great prophet who then sent you an answer to your question. That is so incredible and wonderful. I bet you are feeling quite special right now and you should as you are quite special. Maybe in the near future you'll get far more answers. I certainly think you will, congratulations.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Also, I think I've said it before, your little niece is quite the conduit. I'm glad you and your sister give her the respect she deserves.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Thank you, Nameless! Yes, me and my sister encourage the kids to embrace their imagination.
As far as the mystery surrounding my ET friend, lately more and more pieces of the puzzle are surfacing. Sometimes I just feel like I want to know everything about all there is in the multiverse, but then what follows after that? If I know it all what then? The thrill of life is uncovering mysteries one piece at a time.  :lol:
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Lightbeam - if you want to take a ( visual ) tour around the galaxy have a peek !! I bet your niece would like it as well.  :-)

The Beings ( 3 )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFFHdwRxw7k&t=1s

Btw,
What is the name of the prophet you are referencing. I would like to look into this.

I looked briefly into the word "amito", it seems it could reference the word "master" and also "part", and is also, in its English expression a particular piece of a priest's clothing.

Interesting.

LightBeam

Thanks, Casey! Your crystal "spaceship" is wonderful :)

The prophet is Baba Vanga. Here is a link to the Ancient Alien episode part. Although, I don't know where the producers of the show got the info that she predicted 9/11 by saying "two steel birds". Because I have read before that these particular words were used by Nostradamus in terms of 9/11 prophecies. There is so much false information on the web. The only things I believe are the interviews with her I watched on TV growing up and stories from people who had visited her. I remember her saying that there will be a grand event when ET contact will be established. She spoke of having many ETs visiting her and taking her to visit their planets. One time she said "they are here today, wandering about the house". Although she was physically completely blind, somehow, she could "see" as she would point out that her flower was dry and needed watering, and also pointing at objects when others couldn't find them. I believe that she was half focused into the non-physical and half into the physical, like dual awareness at all time. She would have complete conversations with deceased ones of the people who were visiting her and she would say details that no one knew but the relatives. And not like the nowadays mediums who say very generic stuff that most likely would concern the majority of the population.
It's interesting that last time I even remotely thought of Baba Vanga was about a year ago when this Ancient Alien episode was on. It's not like I recently thought of her and that triggered my dream. It was absolutely unexpected encounter. One of a kind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJwEBYUzxr4

Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Oh, yes!... Baba Vanga, I know of her, I am all over the prophets and prophecies right now, I am going to include some of her videos in my queue.

I am with you on mainly being interested in what comes from the person themselves, the internet is a mess.

Fortunately, it is somewhat easy these days for me to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Thank you for your wonderful story. input. encouragement.

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on November 06, 2022, 00:32:03
The prophet is Baba Vanga. Here is a link to the Ancient Alien episode part. Although, I don't know where the producers of the show got the info that she predicted 9/11 by saying "two steel birds". Because I have read before that these particular words were used by Nostradamus in terms of 9/11 prophecies. There is so much false information on the web.
They are basically giving Baba Vanga the "Nostradamus" treatment. Wherein, anything that happens of importance can be related to one of Nostradamus's prophecies.  Yet, they can't use the prophecies to actually "forecast" an event. They can only attribute an event "after the fact". Which in my mind sounds like someone is reaching for straws!  :| It's the same as with the "Web Bot".
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on November 07, 2022, 17:20:38
They are basically giving Baba Vanga the "Nostradamus" treatment. Wherein, anything that happens of importance can be related to one of Nostradamus's prophecies.  Yet, they can't use the prophecies to actually "forecast" an event. They can only attribute an event "after the fact". Which in my mind sounds like someone is reaching for straws!  :| It's the same as with the "Web Bot".

I totally agree!
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

:lol: :lol: :lol: :-o :-o :-o :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's exciting!! So cool. God is great. Spirit is, ALIVE!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

It always interest me, to think an ET is interested enough to communicate to its lower density counterparts. Then to think what it means to live in a higher density so that consciousness can communicate its desired message to its intended targets through mediums not easily foreseeable here in 3D. The example being, you dreamt of something very specific- only to wake up to a message that would confirm your internal dialogue. In other words, events in motion outside of your (conscious) control are communicating with your inner-most sanctum. 

Mind blowing to think there are intelligent beings able to communicate in a way that would appear reality has been manipulated for the sake of conversation. Even harder to fathom is our relation to the ET, for it to be so interested. . . I can't say I am there- but I believe it has something to do with our larger self. 

EscapeVelocity

That is quite a connection between you, your sister and your niece. Should be quite the adventure to watch her grow up and develop skills. She has quite the "team" around her!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde