News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Increasing chances of dreams?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampson

Hi,
Some of the methods I use for dream call are as follows: Make the conscious intention to remember your dreams, get into the habit as soon as you wake up to write down everything you remember about your dreams, you can write this as scruffily as you wish as it can always be written up neater later on in the day, I am usually still writing my dreams out as I am having breakfast!

At first just use keywords or a personal form of shorthand to describe the dream, don't try and describe your first dream in detail only to forget the rest of that nights dreams, often when you write these keywords they will in turn trigger more memories which can be expanded on.

Definitely start keeping a dream diary or journal and maybe even accompany this with a log of dream symbols and what you think they may represent.

Occasionally you may suddenly recall a dream in the day or a have a memory triggered by seeing a person, object or place, be prepared with a pen and paper to scribble down these brief dream flashes.

I often wake up after a dream cycle in the middle of the night, as difficult as it is this can be an ideal time to jot down a few comments as the dream memories are extremely fresh and details such as verbal or spoken information can often be gleaned this way. Keep a large jotter pad and pen near your bedside table for this purpose.

I hope that this helps, don't expect to remember epic dreams in the beginning but once you have started to record a few notes you'll find it gets easier and easier, give it a month or two and I'm sure that you'll find that you'll be able to fill two pages easily, sweet dreams!
'To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.'

William Blake ('Auguries of Innocence')

astralpwka

To have dreams:

1. Make sure you get plenty of sleep. If you are getting what you need, the last couple of hours should give you some dream time.

2. Take naps.

3. Sleep in.

To remember dreams:

1. Tell yourself you will remember your dreams when you go to bed.

2. Do not get out of bed immediately. Try to recall any dreams first.

3. Get up and write them down.  Within a week of writing down dreams, you'll remember far more, and this progress only increases.

FItz1090

Is there a way to make it more likely to have dreams, or to remember them?