News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

interesting dream

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterJingo

Interesting dreams last night. I was lucid, but not really lucid enough to escape the belief the dream world was reality. I was near my high school; it was a dull gray afternoon/evening and I was attempting to cross a very busy duel carriageway. Across the road was a set of buildings which aren't there in reality, one being a large BandQ centre. While trying to cross the road, there was a sense of danger, lots of cars were driving erratically, and some large articulated Lorries were almost skidding down the road at an angle, like they had lost control. As I was crossing (I was at a set of traffic lights in the middle of the road), a large flaming mass came from the sky, and it seemed to be an airplane which finally crashed near BandQ. Not long after that, a lorry had lost control, skidding along the road sideways; I had to run to avoid it.
I went into BandQ, and was chatting to some people, it seemed I gained the knowledge that the universe was ending, reality was breaking down. It seemed things were fading into oblivion/blackness as the universe shrunk down. Its centre seemed to be not far from BandQ, and standing on it was small room with a secure door.
For some reason I knew I had to get there, so I left the building I was in through its back, and started running to this epicentre. I got to the small building and ran inside, shutting the door behind me. I was now in total darkness. Soon the oblivion was around the building (everything else had gone) and I felt it permeating the building I was in, I felt my mind fading, unravelling into nothingness as the fingers of oblivion destroyed who I was. And then everything had gone.
I was now at the beginning of the dream again, and once more reality was breaking down. I seemed to have some knowledge of the previous cycle, and so tried going straight to the epicentre again – although this time I had some trouble from the BandQ security guards as I tried to cut through there.
Once again everything repeated itself and I experienced myself fading into oblivion.
After many cycles of this, I discovered I needed an object which would stop me fading away.
After more cycles of not finding it, I was once again at this structure, this time though there was a man and a woman in there. They seemed to know about the universe fading but were reluctant to let me into the room. When they did, they seemed to have a (wooden?) bowl with an emulsive liquid in it (yellowish in colour) and they had rubbed it into their skin. This appeared to be the object I was after, and I rubbed what little was left into my own skin.
The ending came again, and I felt the oblivion envelope me until I was just awareness in nothingness. I seemed to have survived fading into oblivion this time but, there was just nothingness. It seemed from that point of nothingness I created the entire world through the use of my mind, and so I opened up the door of the shelter I was in, and the world outside seemed so stunning beautiful (perhaps compared to the nothingness).

I'm not sure if it was the same dream or a later one carrying this idea on, but at some point I seemed to be given the knowledge that each end of the universe was actually a sub-universe ending, one which somehow had branched away from the main universe and couldn't sustain itself so evaporated into the void.

Alaskans

It sounds like the 'you create the world around you' concept going around right now. Actually I commented on it earlier "but our universe is already being imagined, and not by us. We are not God, not even close", our individual immagination in the physical world cannot compete on large scales.

I think someone is explaining the concept of being a creator to you.
Every single person is an enigma of wonder waiting patiently to be realized.

Scoff if you want; soon we will be leading the race to new heights and you will wish you had followed us in our search for truth.

MisterJingo

Quote from: Alaskans on March 11, 2007, 17:15:13
It sounds like the 'you create the world around you' concept going around right now. Actually I commented on it earlier "but our universe is already being imagined, and not by us. We are not God, not even close", our individual immagination in the physical world cannot compete on large scales.

I think someone is explaining the concept of being a creator to you.

What immediately struck me on waking was a similar dream I posted to here a while back:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/more_wormhole_dreams-t22405.0.html

That dream concerned a wormhole expanding out and obliterating my 'self', the dream posted in this thread was about the universe shrinking down and obliterating my 'self'. Although the wormhole did it in pure brilliant white, and the universe fading smothered it in pure absolute blackness.
Each dream made me experience death of everything in very slow detail multiple times.