News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Interesting Dream - Rv's, Movies, Hiding From Law

Previous topic - Next topic

darkangel13

Dream of 4/16/04 - 4/17/04

I was hanging out with my friend, I'll call her Melanie, at the movie theatre, and we snuck in through the back and saw like 6 movies for free.  When we left, we found ourselves at a place that was a sort of conglamoration of the area where she lives (and/or where my boyfriend, "Daniel", lives) and the area where I live.  There was a trailor park/apartment complex place up a hill, behind some shrubs behind my house, and Melanie said she knew some people that lived up there, so we went up there.

There was a group of people outside looking at a big van/rv thing, talking.  Daniel was amongst the group (That's why I wasn't sure if the area represented Melanie's home or Daniel's).  We were talking to them, and they apparently were hiding a guy that the law was after and had been after for a while, and were moving every few weeks or so to keep him out of jail.

Well, they asked if Melanie and I wanted to run away with them, and I readily said yes, with Melanie hesitantly agreeing.  The night before we left, Daniel and I started having sex on the pavement.  My dad was on the porch (probably smoking), and he saw us through a gap in the shrubs.  He called out and I looked over and was like "For one, we're not having sex, we're just sleeping (or some lame excuse like that), and secondly I'm not Kristina".  And he looked away embarassed, obviously believing me.

When we finally left in the big van/rv, and were far away, I kept dropping things and being a total klutz.  I felt so insecure, but Daniel and everyone else didn't seem to mind at all - they made me feel welcome, although I still felt insecure.  At one point, Daniel came up behind me by the sink, and put his arms around me.  He picked up a piece of shrimp off of a plate, and flicked it into a flower pot like 3 feet away.  He did that a few times, and then handed one to me. I made it, and felt better about myself.

^ From my dream journal - I felt like sharing... any comments? I have another one that's really caught my interest, but I'll post it another time

-Kristina