News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Intergalactic Meeting

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Just woke up from a very cool dream. It was very clear and straightforward. In dreams we don't question the events, where in AP we absolutely are aware that we are sleeping and what we experience is in another dimension and you can lead the experience. Unfortunately I did not gain that awareness in this case, otherwise I would have been like, OMG I have a spaceship, I have a droid, OMG I am flying in space, LOL.
But nevertheless, it was amazing and now I can analyze it and feel the excitement.
So, in the dream, I was invited to an intergalactic meeting. I gathered my crew. I had one droid/robot like looking, and three other members. The spaceship was mine, but we all helped with the flight navigation. The spaceship had an oval shape, very shiny on the outside and yellowish in color. The interior looked all futuristic with hologram like images being suspended in the air. The flight took only a few minutes for us to reach the destination. I believe we jumped through a wormhole after we got out of orbit. Then we landed directly in the inside of a huge building where the meeting was being held. We entered a very large room with incredibly high ceiling, shiny walls and visible energy waves that were popping in and out in different places throughout the room. The room was packed with beings from many different planets, dressed mainly in shiny, metallic looking  clothes. There were humanoid like people and there were other different looking beings. I passed by a mirror, I looked at myself and I did not look like my current character. I had a dark hair, styled in several very tall buns all over my head. I was tall and very slim and I was wearing a bluish metallic like clothes with darker stripes across. The stripes were illuminating light. I knew that I was representing Earth though. I was a human. So, this event may be from a probable Earth future. We sat around a very large U shape table and the meeting began. A very tall, thin human hybrid like being opened the meeting. Everyone got quiet and the tall being threw something from their hand in the air above us which turned into a holographic image of several galaxies. Then I woke up and I was so mad that I couldn't find out what the meeting was about. But from the overall mood, it seemed like it was for something positive. So, now all day I will carry that excitement from the dream and will be singing to myself, I have a spaaaaaceship, I have a spaaaaaceship  :lol:
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

And I thought we were all friends here and you didn't invite us along? Humph! LOL Just kidding

Well carry that positive energy onwards you may be helping your extended other self reach a positive goal whatever it was. :-D
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on March 11, 2021, 09:26:53
And I thought we were all friends here and you didn't invite us along? Humph! LOL Just kidding

Well carry that positive energy onwards you may be helping your extended other self reach a positive goal whatever it was. :-D

If I had only gained awareness, I would have summoned you instantly :)

Yes, I believe that our different characters communicate constantly in, exchanging ideas, knowledge, although this communication may  not be apparent due to imposed temporary limitations.

But it's interesting that now it just hit me, and I hope that feeling and KNOWING will remain permanent. You know the knowing that there are many other countries on Erath and there and billions of people living at this very moment, and that we can travel whenever we ant to these countries and gather with these other people. It is comforting, it makes us feel that we are not alone on Earth. Well, now I have the same feeling about our physical universe. I have now that strong KNOWING that our cosmos is swarming with life and it is just a wormhole jump away to visit any planet no matter how far a distance they are. I can just feel constant large gatherings out there happening now, friendships, adventures, excitement. And I know that it has been decided to not interfere and reveal to Earthlings yet what's out there until we reach certain level of development on our own before we can integrate to the larger intergalactic life. It isn't that our government is withholding the truth. It is the galactic advisory that had made that request not to reveal yet. If they wanted to reveal to the masses, no primitive race like ours can stop them.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Lightbeam, do you remember anything about how you piloted/flew the ship? In my experiences, I find myself in front of some kind of silvery shiny ball like device. I wave my hands over it to initially activate it the console there. But the flying/piloting seems to be done telepathically. It was a automatic impulse, like I already knew what to do.

The first time this happened in a LD, (that i can remember that is), I was surprised that I knew what to do. In that experience a small craft of some kind landed in my back yard, after it was part of a dazzling light display in the sky Some very small Beings got out of it and led me towards the ship. As I was walking towards it, I could sense myself shrinking to the size of the Beings, until we finally entered the craft. I was then led to what I could only discern as the "main deck" of the craft where a control room seemed to be. Right in the middle of the this area was the shiny metallic like device. There was some kind of chair there as well.

I love those "Intergalactic meetings". I will sometimes find myself in a bar like setting with unique Beings sitting to the left and right of me. It reminds me of a setting that can be found in a episode of Star Trek or Star Wars, basically any of those Galactic like movies. It's a great place to "observe"!  8-) :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!!!

You don't know how happy I am that you 'get' it. It's not that our governments don't know some stuff it's just they don't know enough. They have/had to go through the same vetting we do. And they are super frustrated so if they are hiding anything it is their lack of knowledge more so than the knowledge they do have.

This latest entry of yours restores my hopes.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on March 11, 2021, 14:44:03
Lightbeam, do you remember anything about how you piloted/flew the ship?

So, the middle part of the ship was all transparent all around. The only covering was on top and bottom. Hopefully you can picture it. I remember one of the crew members pointed to one of the holographic images suspended in mid air and that triggered the take off. Perhaps he dialed some coordinates. From there I did not observe any other complicated navigation. Your telepathic piloting seems to match to some degree, as it appeared that the ship itself possessed some intelligence and verbal/telepathic communication may have occurred.
Your LD sounds very interesting. I've had several vivid dreams and APs about flying a spaceship on being in one as a passenger. These definitely broaden our understanding and push the boundaries further and further apart.

Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on March 11, 2021, 14:55:27
BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!!!

You don't know how happy I am that you 'get' it. It's not that our governments don't know some stuff it's just they don't know enough. They have/had to go through the same vetting we do. And they are super frustrated so if they are hiding anything it is their lack of knowledge more so than the knowledge they do have.

This latest entry of yours restores my hopes.

Yay, I'm glad that we are on the same page. To me, there is no other logic really. And not only logic, but all of our experiences (dreams, LDs, APs, physical visitations, observations, knowing, etc) that have strong similarities.
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

An interesting experience LB! This closely aligns with the work at TMI with the Starlines program. My initial visualization of a starship was a futuristic ovular shape trimmed in silver and golden-yellow.

Also, similar colors with the submarine/starship that Nameless and I sort of co-dreamed last year although the shape I interpreted was long and narrow like a pencil box.

Very cool!

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on March 11, 2021, 21:16:13
This closely aligns with the work at TMI with the Starlines program. My initial visualization of a starship was a futuristic ovular shape trimmed in silver and golden-yellow.

Also, similar colors with the submarine/starship that Nameless and I sort of co-dreamed last year although the shape I interpreted was long and narrow like a pencil box.

Excellent! More similar experiences are arising. I strongly believe now that these shimmering, metallic materials/clothing have something to do with a substance/element that we have not yet discovered but it may be a source of energy or harnessing energy, or converting energy for many uses.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Lots of synchonicities going on here. There's this one youtuber I sometimes watch who gets sky pictures sent to him by random people. Today he had been sent a picture showing an object in the sky. Looked like one of these platforms/ufos(?).

omcasey

Nameless

omcasey