News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Jazzi's extra planetary dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzi

1.I was on moon and had certain feeling. Black sky, Stars? Cant remember. Faint. I was doing stuff, watching shooting stars?

2.Space ship/ stars
Looked outside my bedroom and saw 3 stars (I live in the southern hemisphere). The were very bright. They couldnt be stars. Was thinking about taking a photo because I knew I would forget it. Then went back to bed. Dreamed I saw 3 stars but there is a window high and I looked and could see the stars but I cant see from there. Had dream I got out of bed and looked out window and saw 3 bright stars under the moon, another dream?
Look out the window and see a huge orange space ship, project and go up to (flying) the space ship. I meet a black guy with long hair. He says something. I go back. And I am in my bed. I (teleport) up. I go back and he talks to me. And he does something to me? Doesnt want me there. At some time I go up and I am in the space ship, I see someone who looks familiar in an orange outfit. She is bending over. There are other people in orange outfits. It seems we go to another planet. We walk down some (ramp?) this is the thought. The planet is just like earth. I feel I am with someone. When I am in the space ship We get bound and I untie everyone with someone else?