News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Lé Guitar

Previous topic - Next topic

wisp

bluejay,
The big picture and the little picture. You woke up while at the repair shop. I believe that at this point you are fixing a problem. A broken neck and then a broken finger. You are the instrument. Adaptability: You are adapting to your circumstances. This is the way to success.

Finger is the fifth digit. Five represents the human form.It's probably a minor detail for you. You've already expressed this.

Here is another example of a big picture and a little picture. My dream last night I wacked my enemies out of the picture. Making them small as possible, then wack them. I will explain. My daughter called me late one night from her cell phone. She was walking alone on a city street. I was fearful for her safety.Some guys around her were acting suspicious, and coming on to her. My dream last night I was protecting her from some negs or tricksters. I wacked them. I thought this morning, these same creatures could represent some enemies I had(did have) at work. I believe I wacked that problem too. Hooray!

bluejay

That is a really good interpretion (spelling?) wisp! I think the broken/crooked finger and the broken guitar neck were separate dreams, Could that mean anything? I was pretty frustrated with my guitar playing before I went to bed. Maybe that could be a clue too? I am really bad at interpreting dreams, Have to start studying the topic more closely when I have more time and have finished the books I have at the moment! :)

wisp

bluejay,
I tend to think the big picture and little picture on something doesn't have to be in the same dream. The fact that you placed the dreams in the same post makes me think you have already made the connection between the guitar neck and the little finger.

And...the big and little picture doesn't necessarily have to be in linear time. The example I gave you with my daughter and me are two different times, but same dream. I look at this as abstract thinking.

The important thing is if something makes sense to you, and you are able to utilize the information.By this, I mean making something happen that you want to happen.

wisp

More on this subject.

I had a dream with a broken guitar in it. It was more about something not in harmony in my life at the time.

In your case, the guitar represents a more real thing.I'm not musically inclined in my waking life. Another musician may have more insight for you.

I do wonder if the "testing" part of your situation has you frustrated into right and left brain delimma. If it was me, I would go for the test if it didn't cost anything.

I can't help but think that maybe the bad music the night before is related to a confidence obstacle (manifesting).Some people are good at tests, some are not. A test does not always show compendency or skill(or talent) in a particular subject.

I hope my little guitar guy comes through. He's a favorite of mine. [:)]

jilola

I'd concur with Wisp and suggest further that th edream is indicative of you worrying about something out of your control, ie. having the background level of anxiety brought to foreground due to your knowing you can hack the exam.
In other words you have removed capability from the equation and only random chance remains to block yor aspirations.

Go do it.

2cents & L&L
Jouni

bluejay

Background:
I usually play guitar for about 3-4 hours/day. And I am pretty serious about my playing. Music is my passion! Lately I have been checking music academys out and they all have had pretty intensive entrance exams (too much for me basically). Anyway ...

The Dream:
I had this dream tonight where I was playing my guitar and it broke! The neck was in two pieces, and I was devastated! But I went to a guitar store to pick out a new neck, that's where this dream ended.

Then I had another dream, where my pinky got crooked or something similiar and I was worried about that, but then I realized it was my left hand (my picking hand), so I wasn't going to use my pinky there anyway.

Can these dreams indicate something? Am I taking my playing too seriously? Am I playing too much (I doubt it[:o)])? Any help?