News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

looped command and LD

Previous topic - Next topic

vstachu

hi
tell me if something like this would work, please. ( some one probably asked about this but i cant find this )
if i create 8h mp3 with looped command : do a reality check, and  go to sleep while playing this whole night,
would i hear this command in my dream ?
or brain will considers it as background noise and will ignore it

i know that remee mask work similarly but instead of hearing you see flash of red light in your dream 

thanks
Stan

Szaxx

It may work, guided meditations are quite common and lots of people use them.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bluefirephoenix

I didn't have much luck with that but then when I tried it my focus wasn't anything as good as it is now. Nothing can replace good focus. It takes time and training to develop it. I did initially succeed using a tool ( Instrumental transcommunication device). The only way you can know is if you try it. Everyone is so different in what works and what doesn't. Even if no one here had any success with a particular device or technique it's entirely possible that you might have success with it. If your intuition is leading you that way I suggest you listen to it.

vstachu

yea, i had ld today but i have no idea if it was because of looped mp3
i waked up at 4am i was reading about sp and ld for 30 min after that i was inducing sp (i felt vibration but i was analyze them to much ) after that i turn on mp3 and did MILD until i fall asleep

-Stan

Daece

I used to use those but soon found out the earbuds really hurt my ears later on in the night if I slept sideways.  I'd recommend putting your device on volume without the buds! 

Also, there are lots of Android apps that use the accelerometer to "tell" if you're in REM or not.  You can record audios of yourself saying "I'm dreaming" or whatever you choose.  I've used that a few times and had great success with it  :-D
"It's just data"

vstachu

Quote from: Daece on October 15, 2014, 23:17:06
I used to use those but soon found out the earbuds really hurt my ears later on in the night if I slept sideways.  I'd recommend putting your device on volume without the buds! 
Do you had any success with this method  ?

Quote from: Daece on October 15, 2014, 23:17:06
Also, there are lots of Android apps that use the accelerometer to "tell" if you're in REM or not.  You can record audios of yourself saying "I'm dreaming" or whatever you choose.  I've used that a few times and had great success with it  :-D

Do you remember name of your app ? 
why you do use it anymore ;p ?