News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Weird dream

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

So this morning I had a Dream which included alot of people which I have known in the past. In the Dream it felt very natural like we were all a unit. There was some kind of journey we had together in the Dream and we worked together through many different things until I somehow got to some kind of "end". I was first out to a Cliff where one was supposed to jump to an old ship and alot of people from my past kept coming and pushing me away to "win" and get onto that ship, both bad and good people. All of a sudden I Think everyone had gotten on somehow and I wasn't able to get on for some reason... 100meters from this Cliff and this ship there was a beach and inbetween it seemed to be a big ocean somehow. Well I just got a feeling that I was completely on my own a sense of Peace  and nothiness and it felt kind of sad actually.. Now when I Think about it Before i Went to sleep the evening Before I wanted to feel what god feel like or void/nothingness feels like, didn't remember this until now since I was almost sleep... Well I decided to jump of the Cliff into the ocean to swim ashore since I was all alone, then all of a sudden a very authentic voice which felt like an angel or something asked: "do you need help?". I felt kinda sad and said no but felt that my heart was telling something else and this angelic presence seem to have made a tsunami to get me ashore... Then all of a sudden I was in this waithall where one old classmate asked me to wait in the waiting room and it felt like everyone was waiting to die and I felt that classmate was a disguise from someone who seemed(felt this) to have the bigger Picture in their head. I saw other hallways and followed them and saw that there were an infinite amount of different hallways like a maze and each one had like different purposes and Words on a sign in them. Then this classmate showed up suddenly and I felt this angel or whatever somehow tried to help me to actually go on in that waiting room I left for something I didn't know... Then I woke up. I felt energized which happens only like once a year after special Dreams..? It felt like somehow I had connected to something and been told something I don't completely understand and I was very clear afterwards about the important parts which seems strange..

Since I had such clear memories upon wakening I just kept this in my mind and could still feel this sadness, Peace and nothingness. It felt like it told me about how everyone is moving on and so am I or something and that it is inevitable, but at the same time Im very sure that som angelic/godly presence in that Dream was helping me to actually move on from alot of bad experiences and good experiences in the past which had gotten my subconsious keep these "scars". It feels like something godly for once answered my 100's of askings of help to let go of the past. Even though I wasn't Close to Everything it just felt so damn ? can't express this feeeling in Words..?

Any thoughts or knowledge on this ?

Szaxx

Even though I wasn't Close to Everything it just felt so damn ? can't express this feeeling in Words..?

Welcome to the world of telepathy.
You're growing up and need to change your present mindset, the experience shows this and it looks like you've understood that too.
The mental clarity is a nice touch too. It will give better results on your recalled experiences.
If your questions lately had more punch to them, add more and they'll be answered in a similar way.
Words fail to explain the feelings, you understand them and its this that matters.
It's possible more will open up to you soon.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.