News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Uhm...unusual...and not for the younger people here.

Previous topic - Next topic

Missy

Okay...last night I had a dream (after watching a wonder-tabulous episode of Conan O'Brien with Bruce Willis as the main guest) where I was sitting in a dark theater with...who else but Bruce Willis....Suddenly he turned on me and kind of started sucking my neck, vampire-style, but no pain. Quite the contrary actually, if you catch my drift. But it felt like my energy was being sucked out through my neck, but not in a way that made me tired, and I remember abruptly feeling this huge rush almost to an orgasm but before that happened I felt this was too obscene and gently pushed him away. He went willingly enough which makes me wonder if it was truly an incubus taking his form or just some jacked-up dream.  It was...disturbing to say the least.

I feel I should also mention that just before sleeping I pretty much took care of the job myself, and it was more intense than usual.

So there it is. I'm just curious if it is in fact an incubus and if I should be concerned.