News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Lucid Dreaming & Sexual Activity

Previous topic - Next topic

Syko Dragon

I agree with Pod3...Another way to see it is that since sexual activity is a large part physical with physical ramifications (changes in the entire body), it takes the Focus away from the 2nd Thought form of the Lucid Dream...

Since the Mind has trouble processing both lines of thought, it will usually take one-side...However, since the close relationship between Body and Mind is so Intimate, if You Focus more on the Lucid Dream, You will not be taken away from the Body's Thoughts, which is why it is harder to sustain a Lucid Dream in such a situation...

One thing, for Training purposes, try to Muli-Task (not necessarily switching back and forth between activities either, doing 2+ activitis that require Active use of the Mind at the same time)...I feel that the Mind CAN Process Both Though patterns, even though they occupy the same time and contradict that...Just takes some Training...

I Hope this Helped...Good Luck Training...Until we meet again...

bennypr2002

Well i know it is possible to do any activieties because i do get to them , but then the lucidity fades. I am curious as to how you guys induce your LDs. For me what i have seen is that once i start recording my dreams naturally i will LD. Im sure with practice of techniques to leghthen , and other ways to induce lucid dreams, my dreams will last longer, be more vivid, and i will have more control. With all these exciting beifits of how much better my LD experience can be i feel almost stupid if i dont start training myself. The possibilities that LD offers are simply amazing for me to think about. How you can create you fantasy world where you use all your senses. To grow spritually. to prepare your self for a situation that has not yet occored (public speaking). To explore a world beyond the restriction of your physical body. Its simply amazing the benifits that LD'ing (and astral travel) can have for a person if used correctly. Once again please tell me what you have done to enhance your LD's. Thank you.

-Benny

Syko Dragon

Hmm...It's been a long time since my first time...I kind of just went into it while trying to follow a Demon that was bothering my older brother (back when I was like 12 or 13)...I just went into it, my Intention and Passion to uncover the Secret and get to the Troublesome Demon was my type of Guide...

Other than that, when sort of Training, the one thing I had to go on was to Meditate on the Fact that during Sleep, Your Mind KNOWS You are Sleeping and going onto a level of the Astral...Since that is so, it Helps to Affirm to Yourself that YOU have Control...

Other than that, I Honestly dunno what else can Help (so far)...[xx(]

I Hope this Helped...Good Luck Training...Until we meet again...

Eonnn

Yeah, what happens to me is I will have a hot naked chick in front of me but as soon as i go to put my cock in her pussy i will wake up! its not the sensation that wakes me up becoz it happens just before i put it in. I dont know why it happens to me and it bloody sux! someone please help! and if you do try to help then plz make it easy to understand... no offense but i didn't really understand what pod3 was on about.

bennypr2002

so are you trying to say that engaging in sexual activities while dreaming is harmful to the soul??

-Benny

goingslow

I sort of disagree with what most people have said.

Ive had countless Lucid Dreams.. my early ones when I was pre teen and teenage I had the same problem you're having.  I'd get so excited I'd wake up.  I believe it is due to excitement in and of itself and not being able to control that excitement.  People have similiar problems when they first become lucid.  The excitement of becoming lucid enough wakes them up.

Over time you learn to control your emotions more which leads to way longer lucid dreams.  I remember I would rush through whatever I was doing just wanting to get it done before I woke up.  Then of course I'd wake up.  Once you learn to pace yourself and your excitement you'll find you can do whatever in your LD's without waking up.

By that time you might not chose to have sexual encounters as much anyway.  But Maybe you will.. then you can enjoy them a little more.

bennypr2002

Do LD's come natural to you, or do you keep a dream journal, and are you useing any specific sources or techniques. I know i am useing "Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming" which is a great book. I have not even comepleted 1/10 of what this book says to do and i have already started Lucid Dreaming. Any and all suggestions to haveing lucid dreams last longer are welcome.

-Benny

goingslow

quote:
Originally posted by bennypr2002

Do LD's come natural to you, or do you keep a dream journal, and are you useing any specific sources or techniques. I know i am useing "Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming" which is a great book. I have not even comepleted 1/10 of what this book says to do and i have already started Lucid Dreaming. Any and all suggestions to haveing lucid dreams last longer are welcome.

-Benny

Ive had them naturally since I was a kid, but I am trying to make myself keep a dream journal to remember more. I still have a problem remembering many of them.. I believe I probably have at least 3 times as many as I remember.

The only actual technique I have tried is looking at my hands every now and then when I become lucid.  I read it in a book a while back then tried it every so often.  The best technique though is to learn to control your thoughts and keep your emotions low.  You can actually learn this by practicing clearing your mind.  LIke you do when trying to project.  If you do that in the Astral you'll have more control over the dream.  It actualy will take you to the RTZ most likely since the dream scene will strip away.

In the meantime looking at your hands when it starts fading might work.

good luck

bennypr2002

Well the good news is slowly but sureley im having more lucid dreams and they are lasting for longer. One problem or thing that happens to me is. Everytime while Lucid Dreaming i start to engage in any sexual activity my lucid dream shortly ends. Does anybody have any ideas why this might happen. And if so how to prevent it from happening? Thanx to all and any replies.

-Benny