News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

lucid obe dream reality

Previous topic - Next topic

13thrisingtruths

so the otherday i was trying to phase and realized that i was already phased into the astral i was speaking with my mother then i realized that i was astral so i got up ran at the window and jumped out of it soon i was up in the night sky and i could see bright stars i turned and started coming down from the clouds and then i saw a large ship and i was directly above it.
so here is where it got good i wrote down my little journey and began cleaning out an old ceder chest inside the ceder chest was a picture of an old ww2 ship the rensselaer victory in the picture their is a image of what appears to be a body flying above the ship. as soon as i get to a scanner il upload the pic. and no its not a stain or a blotch on the photo its a person flying in the pic or it looks just like a person i thought it could have been a missile but it was a cargo ship and they didnt have missiles like that back in WW2.
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

roman67

That was really very interesting experience you had.

ChopstickFox

The picture has someone flying above the ship in it? O_o;;;

Hm... I'd make sure you're not being biased because of the experience you had. Look at it objectively.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

13thrisingtruths

lmao i did a tripple take when i saw it i got to get to a scanner to upload it. the crazy thing is i told my mom about the dream first she was helping me clean out the box i was going through her face was priceless.
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.

Astralzombie

If you uploaded the pic, why don't you show it to us.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Fairywindblues

Yeah, show us the pic please.

So, you think the old WW2 photo picked up your astral body as it transcended time and space?

Because in theory, even if this were the case, aren't there entities around us at all times, hanging out in neighboring frequencies? If I had a nickel for every flying astral entity I've seen captured in a photograph, I'd have... zero nickels. Yep.  :-P

Mind you, I'm not being mean here, just silly.

Astralzombie

QuoteIf I had a nickel for every flying astral entity I've seen captured in a photograph, I'd have... zero nickels.
I don't know why but I think that is hilarious.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

majour ka