News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Memerys

Previous topic - Next topic

wisp

smooth,
I'm not a dream expert, but while reading your post I kept picturing you as an orb. Maybe it has something to with your aura? Or is it possible you are an orb in some states of consciousness (in your dream)? Just my thoughts.[:)]

smooth

Hey wisp,

Well i have a queston for ya. i thought an orb was like angle dust or specks that they leave off. I thoguht that is what Sylvia brown said. What is an orb?
-Chris

wisp

smooth,
I didn't know Sylvia Browne said that about orbs, that's interesting.

I've come to understand orbs are spirits.I don't know too much on the subject yet. I have come to "feel" in my dreams that when I'm an "observer", I'm in an orb form, sometimes invisible, or some form of energy or "spirit".

smooth

Ya she said that when she went on the montell show a few weeks ago. If orbs are spirts my house is fool of them. in ever pic i tack there is an orb. when i took a pic of my room down stairs i had a least 20 in the pic.
-Chris

wisp

That's cool smooth. Have you heard of James VanPraugh? He said in an interview that he has a sister who can capture orbs in pictures. Could it be you have a special ability?

smooth

im not shure but i think i should try to get orbs on video tap as well.
-Chris

smooth

Now that i think about it i have had dreams in Memories.

For example when I was in 5th grad I was out playing kick ball with some friends. Well I was standing there after running and my knee popped. I fell to the ground and I could not walk for a while (10-15 minutes). Well I was in the office and an assistant or something like that told me to try and walk now so I did I got up and walked but hert a little bit. Well my mom was called to come pick me up from school and tack me home. But I knew my mom would not tack me home if I could walk. So I got called down to the office and I was face limping down the hall and at the end of the hall were my mom and the assistant. When I started limping the assistant said that I was faking it and I walked be for. But I kept walking (the funny thing was that I went to the hospital and they had me stay home for 5 days even though my leg was fine but I was not complaing).

Well I had a dream of this but it was the part I was walking down the hallway. I was at the end of the hallway next to the assistant. Well I was like floating there. Its like they did not notice somthing or me. The funny thing is I did not see my mom. It is almost as if I was right in front of here or seeing what she saw (I think I was seeing what she saw). I might not have been floating, at the time my mom was taller then me so it might have seem like I was floating.

Well my question is WHAT IS THIS ABOUT. I think there is a name for this kinda dream but I can't think of it? Has this happened to any one else? If so tell me about it.
-Chris