News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Messages I've gotten during sleep

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

If I had to wager a bet I would say that it was not a reference to the physical sence of the phrase but rather this.  It sounds like maybe a reference to the "rush" that you can get from certain activities.  It is not the activity itself but the feeling it gives you.  Like jumping out of a plain, or bungee jumping.

Some  simply "get off" on hurting others.  Or even put this way, evil in essance, creates situations that cause high level emotional responces so that it can feed on it, or draw from the experience.  Simply put it/they "get off" by creating a certain emotional responce in others.  There drug of choice so to say.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.

Bhikku

Thanks for the response Cainum!! I hadn't thought of it in that way, but that really makes a lot of sense! Cheers to you and thanks again!

"Look within, thou art the Budda"

Patty

hi Bhikku,

Well, given the burqa and the message - Sounds to me like a call back to the 'fundamentals.'  We can all get caught up in the bright lights and excitement that accompanies astral experience ----- and forget the simple things. (things like nothingness, emptiness is form and form is emptiness, all that kinda stuff. Simple love, set aside the ego, etc.)

the lipstick is interesting. Maybe she was pretty to direct your attention to the possibility that some CHOOSE a constrained lifestyle (or astral style) because they believe it to be a better path. Still, I am wondering about the lipstick.

Now, whether a call back to fundamentals or to restraint is a good thing or not is probably up to the individual to decide.  

Neat dream.

Patty

Patty

p.s.

I had a dream a few years ago that I still wonder about. I was 'walking with the dalai llama' (for some reason that is the way I am supposed to phrase it) and was speaking of my expanded consciousness thinking he would be glad of it.  He wore monkish clothing and I wore traditional american stuff. My philosophy has always be that it is what is 'inside' that counts, so clothing doesn't matter.

His response to me was that our clothing is important. Essentially, if I want to have a more buddhist outlook, that what I wear is important.

That conflicts with how I see buddhism.

Any thoughts?

Incidentally, he also told me that my deceased father would visit me three times the next weekend. And wouldn't you know it, I dreamt of him Friday and Saturday, don't remember the sunday dreams (but I still take it as a sort of confirmation of the encounter with the dalai llama in the dream.)

Patty

Bhikku

Hi Patty- thanks for your imput. Your dream about the Dhali Llama and the clothes interests me. Maybe we're looking at it wrong when we say "bhuddism doesn't apply to what clothes we wear" -because it doesn't, but WE still take too much interest in what we wear everyday, although we say it doesn't matter. Does that make sense?

Vallk

Hi Patty,

I would say that te clothes are maybe symbolic.

Usually we dress as we feel inside, right? Clothes can say things about someone in a sense. So maybe the dalaï lama meant that if you expanded your consciousness, it is important to show yourself as so.

I hope you understand what I mean. Sorry for my bad English.

Valérie

Vallk

To Bhikku,

Why don't you try to get an answer by a dream guide?
Before you go to sleep, ask clearly what "higher orgasm" mean and maybe you'll get an answer. If you do, please come back to tell us more.

Valérie

reclining orb

My sense of this dream is that "higher orgasm" refers to something so natural and familiar to most of us that we will have trouble recognizing it.  It is closer to us than our clothes.  I am referring to our minds.  More specifically, there is a function that a mind can perform very easily.  That function could be vaguely labeled, "desire."  In the old days of Buddhism, "desire" was the only way to describe the problem.  In time, language changes, and new expressions are possible.  "Higher orgasm" captures an aspect of that old topic in a way that has been mostly overlooked before.

I will attempt to explain clearly.  In the body there exists a natural potential for sexual feelings.  These feelings can occur without any conscious input from the mind.  The mere sight of an attractive individual can trigger a small amount of such feelings.  There is nothing wrong with this process.  Until our minds become involved.  Unsatisfied with the natural process of attraction, a mind can "amplify" the sexual feelings with a desirous thought.  Such a thought immediately increases the feelings present in the body.  

How often have we seen scenes of attraction portrayed on TV such as the following--  once smitten with attraction, the protagonists are unable to say anything coherently; all of their actions are "off."  This is an example of human functioning under amplification.  Perhaps they are thinking, "Oh, isn't that person wonderful.  What I woudn't give to get him/her to like me. blah blah blah"  Use of the mind along such lines (to increase the feelings of attraction) is an example of the principle of "higher orgasm."  Under such conditions nothing functions properly.  Not speech, not movement, not judgement.  

Patty's discussion of clothing fits neatly into this topic.  Like the lipstick in the dream, our clothes are often used as a stimulous for others to desire us.  In so doing, we encourage the minds of those around us to fall from their natural state to that of amplification.  Rather than trusting in our natural process of feeling attraction, we seek to fuel that process with our minds and we seek to fuel that process in the minds of others through our clothes and self-presentation.

The most misunderstood part of this topic is that it is not moral.  It is not necessary to view desire as "evil."  It is sufficient to recognize that a mind caught up in amplification can not function properly.  Not functioning properly, the individual harms self and others, and this is the evil of "higher orgasm."  

I have addresed this important topic thinly and lightly.  It is the nature of our culture that too much frank discussion would be innapropriate.  Hopefully, enough has been represented that those who have ears to hear, will.

regards,
r. orb

Patty

HEY BHIKKU!

I just came across a link (wasn't looking for it, actually was directed there from a skeptics site), about "sacred orgasm."   Turns out there is a very questionable sort of cult in scottsdale, AZ,  surrounding this. The founder charges an arm and a leg to attend a 'meeting' and it ends up being very weird and kinky. The guy apparently tries to sell 'sacred orgasm' as highly spiritual, but it seems like a perversion.

The article was mildly shocking, but I wonder if it suggests that there is a common element in the human psyche to relate sex and spirituality.

If you would like the link, PM me.

Patty

Bhikku

Very interesting Patty! Please, PM me the link! Thanks!

"The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness does not understand"

Person

I have a different interpretation for this one.
They said they were going to show you the darker side, then take you towards her.  I think SHE is the darker side, not her message.
When people die and are trapped in a low-level due to their emotional attatchments, they make a temporary place for themselves.  This could be called a 'darker side.'  Maybe the Arab woman was a spirit not ready to move on, still clinging to her strict Muslim beliefs of supressing emotion and resisting temptation.  You flicked her off without meaning to, maybe because the aura around her is very negative and caused you to want to.
Once you got her attention, she started spouting morals that she was most conscerned with at the time.  Much like strangers spouting 'jesus loves you' at random people.  Maybe she has some emotional problem relating to holding back sexually, as she's been trained to do from birth, that's keeping her in such a negative reality.
Very cool that you're being trained in dreams though.  I had something like that once.. "they" gave me a test... three short dreams, and I was to interpret each and they would correct me if I were wrong.  I vaguely remember getting two out of three.

-Person
-Person

Tisha

You would be amazed at what women will wear under their burkhas. Sexy clothes, designer clothes, makeup, fancy jewelry.  I'm not kidding.  Especially if she has money.  Women don't have to wear the burkhas indoors with their families!  Indoors with a wealthy extended Arab family, it's a fashion show.

I think it's been expressed already, but I'll try to say it more simply.  In our search for trascendence, or connection with God or The All, we tend to do some stupid things, not fully understanding what it is we're really looking for or how to find it.   I think that's what she meant.

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

Tisha

Oh, and the thing about the clothes.  I get it.  They really are important.  Not in the fashion sense, but in the sense that your physical presentation screams VOLUMES about you.  Hair, color, height, weight, dress.  There is no way of getting around it.

Many sorcerers of yore used clothing to do magic.  By dressing a certain way, they could "pass" as this or that.  Kind of like "shapeshifting."  By donning a wig, wearing certain clothes, adopting a shuffle or a stoop, one could appear old, for instance.

I suppose the Dalai Lama wouldn't be interested in using costumes to affect peculiar changes.  He'd probably be more interested in making sure his clothes did not distract from his message.  Which means, clothes ARE important.  Religious folk all over the place seem to favor the mumu.  The most unsexy garb you could possibly imagine, besides the flannel nightgown.

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

Tisha

ooh!  Oooh!  I remembered one more thing after I logged off.  13th century Islamic mystic, Rumi, wrote extensively about God, whom he called The Beloved.  His poetry was Union with the Beloved . . . lots of romantic/sexual imagery . . . I'm sure he didn't say higher orgasm, but I bet he said SOMETHING.  Gotta find that English translation!

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

General-Army

Btw, this might sound kinda sick, but me and my friends used to joke around like this, I would open up a cooler, and i would see food, i would be like "Oh my, theres so much food that its givin me and erection!" Thats the way we used to sometimes joke around, im not gay, but it was just  a joke we would all say. So if u think, maybe she ment, "Your higher evils are motivation for your other actions" Such as you would think, just as an example, well, i cursed at some little kid today, maybe it wasnt right. Then the next day, some kid actualy pisses u off and you would actualy think, well i cursed out a kid, why not hit this one, then you go and hit the kid.this is just what i think.

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.

General-Army

btw, i would never hurt anyone or hit a kid, im just usin that as an expample, one of my expieriences were, that i rode my bike out in a snow storm, than out in a rain storm, then i thought i wouldnt get in trouble or not get hurt, so i went out in a dangerous thunder storm with heavy down pouring rain, i got soaked, but just as an expample.

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.

amcturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Bhikku:
Hello all- over the past few weeks I have been getting "lessons" during my sleep. The first one, obscure as it may seem, I understand. One night I was shown that cats are equally aware of the 5th dimention as the physical, at all times.

[hl]Hi Bhikku,
Your post intrigued me, so this morning, I experimented by "imagining" http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0> throwing a blueish-white energy ball from my hand chakra, across the room ... for my cat to chase.  Now, mind you, I don't "know" how to really throw energy balls, so I just "pretended" I could do it, imagining the blueish-white ball, shooting  from my palm ... it was about the size of a baseball.  My cat immediately went to chase after "it" and then lost the visual of "it".  My cat doesn't usually chase after "invisible hand-tossed toys", so I attempted it again, but this time, with the negative interal voice that says, "I didn't do what I just think I did" http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_dissapprove.gif" border=0> (doubt) ... my cat didn't move a bit when I "threw it" ... because I now "couldn't" throw the energy ball.  I'm going to experiment with this more and see what kind of results I can get.

You stated that you UNDERSTOOD the lesson taught you ... would expand on that please and share the specifics of it ... I've yet to go/see the 5th dimension ... I think!  Thank you! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann

Leyla

BEWARE THIS POST IS CONTROVERSIAL AS HELL

Oh dear God. I knew when I saw your post there was something in it for me.
"Higher orgasm is the source of most evils."
     Allow me to explain the truth in that-and also my special expertise in the subject.
     I have extensive knowledge of a subculture of people with alternate sexuality's. Good people. Nice, upstanding professional people who contribute to society. Doctors, Lawyers, Judges, people whom your would never expect from outward appearances to be sexual deviants. But they are.
     Some gay, others straight, some like to tie people up and flog them, others of them like to be tied up and flogged. Some like to pretend their partner is their young daughter, others like to pretend they are little and  their partner is their daddy.
     Research tells us gays can't be turned straight. Research tells us you can't make a sadist or masochist respond to normal sex. Research tells us a pedophile will never be anything other than a pedophile.
     A lot of this has to do with mental imprinting. The circumstances under which a young child's brain first experiences sexual feelings will fire and seal those synapses together forever.
     If you first experience orgasm while in pain and fear, for the rest of your life pain and fear will arouse you.
     If a males first experience with orgasm was with another male- a perverted uncle or priest- he is likely to become gay. The pedophile himself was most likely a heterosexual- less than 1%of pedophiles are gay; although their victims are likely to become that way once they grow up.
            Many  gays and pain-loving masochists claim they were just "born" that way, with no life experience influencing them.
In some cases it could be true.
    Often the person was so young that their conscious mind does not remember ever having the negative experience. But the subconscious mind remembers all in perfect detail.
     Some people use this to say that the gays and the kinky people should be made to change- brainwash themselves to become "normal"-  whatever that is.
     Whatever sexual fantasy is in your head is there permanently I'm afraid. It's not going anywhere.
Don't be afraid of your thoughts. After all they're just that- thoughts. Forgive yourself for having them.
      The mistake is taking them out of fantasy-land and into real life.
     The way in which you have sex tells much about the struggles of your subconscious mind. An orgasm is not just a physical release- it is above all a psychological release.
Control freaks want to be tied up and made helpless.
Macho men want to be forced to wear pink dresses and high heels.
     Whenever you lean too far in one direction- you must compensate for it elsewhere. Your deepest mental need will come out in the bedroom.
     So what do we do? What is the solution? ROLE PLAY. Yes. Responsible role play. PsychoDrama.  As long as you remain safe sane and consensual and have respect and love for your partner, I would encourage everyone to act out their fantasy- from tame to perverse- from a light spanking to rape and incest- with their partner in the privacy of their bedroom. No matter what direction you lean there is someone out there to act it out with you. The internet is a good way of finding people.
Here's what the therapists say:
          "Psychodrama" or "role-playing" is a powerful treatment method that
offers the opportunity to explore and resolve inner conflicts by acting them
out in improvised scenes in a safe atmosphere. I have found psychodrama to be the most effective treatment method in working through trauma. Psychodrama cuts through the intellectualizing and denial that many patients use as a defense against their feelings. The role-played scenes are almost always very real and powerful to the patients."
     Why not look at sexual psychodrama as a treatment method? Especially for those who were victims of sexual trauma, it  offers the opportunity to resolve their conflicted feelings in a safe environment.
     Why don't we trust the impulses of the human mind, when it tells us what we need to do in order to heal?
     The problem is when these people- unable to find release in safe/sane/consentual role-play take their deep-seated subconscious urges out into he real world. Often inflicting real damage.

"Higher orgasm is the source of most evils."

To me the woman in the burka was symbolic of all man has done to try and control sexuality- out of fear. But under her burka she wore bright red "whorish" lipstick.

One of my favorite phrases "Normal people are hiding something. You either wear your freak on the outside or on the inside."

Bhikku

AMCturbo- wow that's great! I don't have any more explation on the cat lesson, but you obviously seem to understand it perfectly!

Leyla- I got your email and am waiting on your reponse....

"The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness does not understand"

Bhikku

Hello all- I haven't posted in a while, but I hope everyone is well. The reason for this post is over the past few weeks I have been getting "lessons" during my sleep. The first one, obscure as it may seem, I understand. One night I was shown that cats are equally aware of the 5th dimention as the physical, at all times. Last night I got a much more obscure message, and I hope someone has some insight into this. The following is my experience, which I shared with a friend via email:
-(regular dream here) -OK so then I go into a clearer dream,
where I'm told this: Your going to be show something now, your going to be
shown something by a guide (not YOUR guide, but A guide) about the darker
side. Now I didn't hear this, just knew it. Anyway, so I'm in the livingroom
of the house I grew up in which has this huge picture window. Outside the
window I see a woman sitting down facing away from me, wearing a berka (one of those things that Arab women wear), it was all black and her head was wrapped, but she was not facing me. So I go to the window and start pounding on it to get her attention but she won't look at me. So then I flip her off (I wasn't really controlling this, it was like a dream) yes, I flip her the
bird and she turns and looks at me all shocked. Her face was really pretty
and not scary and she has red lipstick on. So then I just smile and wave at
her, then it gets kind of wierd. She asks without talking if I'm ready, but
I say I have to go the bathroom first. So I wake up, and am all excited,
trying to remember all this so I wouldn't forget, but then I realized that I did have to go the bathroom really bad. I went the bathroom and tried to keep "sleepy" so I could go back to sleep right away. So I did fall right back asleep, and I go right back to my old living room again. So I see the woman, and OK, I really dont' understand this message, but this is what it was.
"Higher orgasm is motivation for most evils" Let me repeat, HIGHER ORGASM is the motivation for most evils. ??????

Now I'm sure this was not "just a dream" or I wouldn't have posted it. I KNOW these were messages of some sort. I dont' expect anyone to know why I recieved these messages, but want to know if anyone has ever heard of a "Higher orgasm" cuz I certainly haven't. Thanks.