News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mind Refurbishing

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Such a satisfying dream last night. Masses of people, hundreds of thousands gathered, some were holding speeches, others were protesting or cheering. All of a sudden, a convoy of spaceships appeared, started hovering above the crowds. They started beaming many people and placing them in something like beehives attached to the spaceships. The cells of the beehives were transparent, so I can see the people that were taken screaming and yelling to be released. Many people jumped on the ships voluntarily. One of the people taken by force was you know who, Mr. P haha. He was scared and begging to be freed. Then a loud voice coming from one of the ships echoing through the vastness where every last person could hear said " These people are being taken for their minds to be refurbished, as they have become too corrupt.". Then the ships left. I was like, yes, finally, I knew something in humans needed to be tweaked because their negative traits will destroy this planet. I think amygdala enlargement will do lol.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

Quite an incredible dream, LB!
I hope it is not just your superlative imagination manifesting dream imagery, rather I hope it is of a prophetic nature...we need it now.

Looking back through my journal, I realized that in the Fall of 2017, I had two sequential LDs one night that foretold the whole COVID pandemic. Of course, I didn't understand it at the time; not until much later. I did not post the dreams, they were too ugly..

EV

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

"Mind refurbishing" makes sense. I said here once before in a past thread that the only way that we will get the "Etopia" or "New Earth" that so many people talk about is if our minds were totally erased so that we didn't remember this one. Otherwise, we would bring the same problems that we are still experiencing today. Our problems today are the same problems we have had throughout the lifespan of "Humanity". Greed, power, ego. They never have never gone away. They have just changed forms, as we have technically evolved.

Here in a past thread we also talked about a "Event". Something so big, so profound that it did open eyes and create positive change. When Covid first hit, I thought that may be the Event that I was sensing. But that sense or premonition never went away. If anything it is even stronger now today.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Gosh, I don't know! If there is an extraterrestrial intelligence that monitors and modifies human DNA, they have some patience lol. Afterall, they let the dinosaurs roam for millions of years before the next level species were given the chance. I hope they don't let us thrive as we are so long lol.

You are right Lu, we have not changed, just modified our negative traits.

EV, I hope my dream is prophetic as well. It was unusually clear and without any weirdness typical for dreams. So, fingers crossed!
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on March 15, 2022, 11:21:37
Gosh, I don't know! If there is an extraterrestrial intelligence that monitors and modifies human DNA, they have some patience lol. Afterall, they let the dinosaurs roam for millions of years before the next level species were given the chance. I hope they don't let us thrive as we are so long lol.
The Dinosaurs were put here for a purpose. That being to "fertilize" the planet in preparedness for the next stage of this Earth School's development.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

tides2dust

Hi 🙂
Just chiming in to say I believe in cyclical forces and the next"big thing" for this mini era with which we are alive to experience will be sometime 2025-2026. It'll make covid look like a joke.

Nameless

QuoteThe Dinosaurs were put here for a purpose. That being to "fertilize" the planet in preparedness for the next stage of this Earth School's development.
Took the words right out of my mouth Lu.  :-D

QuoteJust chiming in to say I believe in cyclical forces and the next"big thing" for this mini era with which we are alive to experience will be sometime 2025-2026. It'll make covid look like a joke.
This! I also feel that it is during these Big Events that we have the capacity to CHANGE the outcome. Will we or won't we?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Marzillian

Quote from: LightBeam on March 14, 2022, 17:34:52
I think amygdala enlargement will do lol.

You're selling acid ?  :-D Remember what happened in the sixties ? I don't think this will do it. Everyone went nuts.

LightBeam

Quote from: Marzillian on March 16, 2022, 05:11:57
You're selling acid ?  :-D Remember what happened in the sixties ? I don't think this will do it. Everyone went nuts.

This should be done by genetic DNA modification by ETs. It has nothing to do with drugs. Larger amygdala means a person is more compassionate and empathetic. That will solve a lot of issues with violence and greed.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Marzillian

Quote from: LightBeam on March 16, 2022, 07:51:36
This should be done by genetic DNA modification by ETs. It has nothing to do with drugs. Larger amygdala means a person is more compassionate and empathetic. That will solve a lot of issues with violence and greed.

I know. The only problem is that drugs makes you more compassionate and empathic. Also please understand that i am
not advocating the use of acid for anti-war purposes. Heck, i have never even used the stuff. I'm just saying a lot of
hippies were after the same thing using the same techniques.

It is something like resorting to religion in order to solve worldly problems. The invasion of Tibet by the Chinese was not prevented by the
power of thought, despite thousands chanting and dancing. It's a lofty thing though. Worth the admiration.

And yet... . Manipulating the astral before things manifest. I certainly experienced these things and i know them to be true. But sometimes you're up
against forces we cannot possibly comprehend.

It certainly also begs the question: Are we dealing with precognition or creation? That's the sixty-thousand dollar question.   

LightBeam

Quote from: Marzillian on March 16, 2022, 09:28:08

Are we dealing with precognition or creation? That's the sixty-thousand dollar question.    

Both! Perceiving in the astral the most probable event that may be experienced in the future based on what is being created  by the thoughts, believes and emotions of the individuals involved in certain personal or global events. We don't have to go to the astral in order to create. Every point of consciousness constantly creates whether they realize it or not. Every next moment we perceive is a result of previous thoughts, emotions and beliefs. Every thought is alive somewhere in the raw energy field and it becomes a stream of probable events in the pool of infinite possibilities. One may focus on a specific goal and keep charging it with energy in order to intensify its manifestation. But again, this can be done from any state, physical, non-physical, sleep, awake, etc. It's just when we observe the non-physical worlds we can actually perceive the creation itself and the energy flows visually. We can experience immediate manifestations out there. The materialization in the physical will depend on many factors, but all probabilities exist. The question is which probable event we as individuals and as masses will get to experience at future given moments based on what has been prevalent in our thoughts and beliefs.

Captain Jack Sparrow

Marzillian

Quote from: LightBeam on March 16, 2022, 20:59:05
Both! Perceiving in the astral the most probable event that may be experienced in the future based on what is being created  by the thoughts, believes and emotions of the individuals involved in certain personal or global events.

I know. This is somewhat connected to my other current corresponding posts. Multiple Personality disorder, right...? (sigh)
When thinking about this, i realized that certain creations or events result after an appropriate vehicle is used. It's like a form of
encryption. One says: "The thought has to have a vehicle", meaning it's functioning like on some carrier wave being an encrypted message.

Quote from: LightBeam on March 16, 2022, 20:59:05We don't have to go to the astral in order to create. Every point of consciousness constantly creates whether they realize it or not. Every next moment we perceive is a result of previous thoughts, emotions and beliefs. Every thought is alive somewhere in the raw energy field and it becomes a stream of probable events in the pool of infinite possibilities. One may focus on a specific goal and keep charging it with energy in order to intensify its manifestation.

I have serious problems regarding this, probabilities or not. I don't really like this universe. These kinds of powers
are not meant for a human being. You need to become some type of hybrid in order to be able
to process it. And even then...i don't know.

Quote from: LightBeam on March 16, 2022, 20:59:05But again, this can be done from any state, physical, non-physical, sleep, awake, etc. It's just when we observe the non-physical worlds we can actually perceive the creation itself and the energy flows visually. We can experience immediate manifestations out there. The materialization in the physical will depend on many factors, but all probabilities exist. The question is which probable event we as individuals and as masses will get to experience at future given moments based on what has been prevalent in our thoughts and beliefs.

Yeah...