News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

more wormhole dreams

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterJingo

The dream was lucid, but it was like I didn't realise I was dreaming (I had control of my faculties and could think independently – rather than being an observer etc).
I somehow had moved into the future and was with an unknown girl. I was in the driveway of my parent's house.
A spaceship had crashed near by (it was about as large as a lorry) and one of its hatches were open. I knew there were two aliens inside (they were primitive) and they had stolen a backpack I'd dropped (it contained some form of weapon). The aliens kept coming to the hatches, looking over threateningly. I worried that they would learn how to use the weapon and attack us.
I seemed to have a small laser device on me, so when the aliens ran out of the spaceship I tried hitting them with it. It was a continuous red beam. I managed to hit one of them, but they were amazingly quick and agile. The other seemed to dodge the laser beam however quick I was.
The beam seemed to cause ripples and interference patterns in the fabric of reality, so if I moved it quickly about the same area there would be waves in reality like those caused by a rock falling into water.
The girl noticed something, and it seemed to be a worm hole opening up, we had a bad feeling about this, that we would die if we got caught up in it. SO we started to run across the street towards a neighbour's house. The worm hole continued to grow and we thought we wouldn't be able to run from it, so we turned and faced it. An expanding sphere of white with reality distortions at its edges was soon within moments of us. Me and the girl held each other knowing we were about to die, not only this, we knew we would face oblivion on death. This was pretty interesting in a morbid way. There was an inherent knowledge of people moments away from the 'end'. I was there, and felt everything/every thought.
The white light hit us and I was aware of the girl panicking, then I was engulfed by the white. I dissolved away, feeling my mind as it seemed to dim and quiet and be replaced by the white, and soon there were just whispers, then  

nothing. gone.

This dream, with the same level of lucidity, repeated throughout the night, each time feeling my mind dissolve away and shut down. Each time being engulfed and annihilated by this white light. Each time feeling moments from death and nothing in the world could help as I watched the wormhole tear towards us, and the terror of the girl as I held her.

Towards morning, back in the future, we had knowledge of the annihilation and it felt like we had been away for a very long time.

I'm not sure what this reoccurrence of wormholes in my dreams symbolises.

I have had dreams regarding oblivion of the self/mind in the past. Usually I watch it happen to others. Once the event was overlapped with a candle flame burning, and then oblivion, and the flame blew out to be replaced by nothing.

CFTraveler

The first thing that came to my mind is: fear of your world(view) collapsing.  The girl could be the part of your psyche that is creative and empathic.  I don't know where this came from but there it is.

edited to add: Wormholes are connections, but connections that affect the reality being perceived.
Translation: You are making connections that are changing how you view the world; making you change the creative part of your personality.
Or not.  :confused:

MisterJingo

Quote from: CFTravelerThe first thing that came to my mind is: fear of your world(view) collapsing.  The girl could be the part of your psyche that is creative and empathic.  I don't know where this came from but there it is.

edited to add: Wormholes are connections, but connections that affect the reality being perceived.
Translation: You are making connections that are changing how you view the world; making you change the creative part of your personality.
Or not.  :confused:

There could be truth there :). Most dreams I have containing wormholes are usually ones where i'm lucid to a degree and seem to have tremendous power, or power to alter reality etc. They also usually contain aliens :).

CFTraveler

Those pesky aliens! :aliendance:  :wink:

MisterJingo

Quote from: runlolawhat are your thoughts on the afterlife?
maybe you fear there is nothing after death
so it haunts you

i dunno  :dont-know:

Thoughts on the afterlife are - I really don't know. A life time of projection had me believe in life after death, but being true to myself, and disgarding unfounded belief has made me sit on the fence.
The idea of oblivion on death is perhaps as scary as the idea of eternal life in my eyes - either doesn't sound particularly appealing.
I got thinking, what if this whiteness was the 'source' - which if religions/philosophies are to be believed means we lose all individuality and merge with everything. Most see this through individual eyes, but in truth, it would mean oblivion of the individual (i.e. oneness seen through individual eyes is not truee oneness) - which would be exactly the same as oblivion on death. Perhaps we've been preprogrammed to return to the source at all costs (food for the eagle) yet, true enlightenment might be refining consiousness and individuality - rather than burnign away to nothing. I really don't know :p.

MisterJingo

Quote from: CFTravelerThose pesky aliens! :aliendance:  :wink:

you said it ;) lol

CFTraveler

Quote from: MisterJingo
Quote from: runlolawhat are your thoughts on the afterlife?
maybe you fear there is nothing after death
so it haunts you

i dunno  :dont-know:

Thoughts on the afterlife are - I really don't know. A life time of projection had me believe in life after death, but being true to myself, and disgarding unfounded belief has made me sit on the fence.
The idea of oblivion on death is perhaps as scary as the idea of eternal life in my eyes - either doesn't sound particularly appealing.
I got thinking, what if this whiteness was the 'source' - which if religions/philosophies are to be believed means we lose all individuality and merge with everything. Most see this through individual eyes, but in truth, it would mean oblivion of the individual (i.e. oneness seen through individual eyes is not truee oneness) - which would be exactly the same as oblivion on death. Perhaps we've been preprogrammed to return to the source at all costs (food for the eagle) yet, true enlightenment might be refining consiousness and individuality - rather than burnign away to nothing. I really don't know :p.
I've been reading 'Seth Speaks' (people give stuff like this to me, lol)- and in it he says kinda the same thing- that the reason we are here is to re-merge but somehow keeping your individuality.  Interesting, whether you pay any mind to channeled material.

V. Blackshadow

Hi I've been reading and scanning this site for 2 weeks now I got to it from some kid on the yahooka boards, anyway about a year ago I had a dream similar to a worm hole dream.  Mine was like I was falling but in a controlled fall with some other person with me a guide maybe.  Any way as I got deeper and deeper the hole or vertical tunnel got smaller and smaller till I hit the ground.  I don't know if i traveled anywhere but if I am remembering right there were stages to the trip, and when I hit the ground I remember saying "is that it" and I woke up.  This was a while ago and when I was a heave pot smoker I have recently stopped, and have been having much more vivid and wild dreams.  I have also been a little sick lately and taken NyQuil to sleep, and wow I have some bonked up dreams on that stuff, ones where I can wake up and fall back asleep and continue but at a different point but it's still the same scenario. Anyway i have much more dreams to tell so talk to you all latter.

Leyla

OMFG! :shock:  :shock:  :shock: YOU'RE the guy from the Alien Worm Hole dream?????

MisterJingo

Quote from: LeylaOMFG! :shock:  :shock:  :shock: YOU'RE the guy from the Alien Worm Hole dream?????

ahah  :wink:  :razz:

MisterJingo

Quote from: runlolayou know that wormhole dream sounds a lot like that
movie "war of the worlds" with tom cruise... :think:

sometimes I just dream I am in the movies I just saw..
or in the video games...I read watching TV or playing video
games puts you in an altered state & it's like an OBE.
You are so into what you are watching it's like you are
not aware of the present moment anymore. You are highly
suggestible & under a form of hypnosis.  

but that's a whole nother thread, never mind. :roll:

Yeah, I quite frequently notice movies or tv programs effecting my dreams (although the effects of it can be quite abstract). I actually got round to watching wotw a few weeks back, and enjoyed it immensely :grin:.

Leyla

What makes you think I'm kidding? I had another one about two nights ago, btw.

The guy was giving me his hand trying to pull me across but I was too terrified to move. I understood at that point it was my own fear paralyzing me. I just couldn't bring myself to.

MisterJingo

What makes you think I'm kidding? I had another one about two nights ago, btw.

It was the safest assumption, but if you weren't, then its interesting :grin:.

The guy was giving me his hand trying to pull me across but I was too terrified to move. I understood at that point it was my own fear paralyzing me. I just couldn't bring myself to.

Hmm 2 nights ago I can't remember all of my dreams. The one I do remember seemed to involve me synthesising some chemical (structurally laid out on a 3d display and using reference books), with help from an older looking man I finally created it. It seemed to be some form of regenerative agent (fountain of youth) and to test it I was pushing twigs into a vat of it, which would suddenly erupt into life, growing leaves and branches and growing at an amazing rate.

Out of curiosity, how long have you been having these wormhole dreams?