News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Movie/Reality

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

This vivid dream last night was packed with action.
It started me waking up in a hotel lying in bed with Viggo Mortensen lol. But there was nothing romantic. I sensed that we were there on a mission, like colleagues. He got up before me, got ready and said "I'll see you on set". Then I got ready and got out of the room. I saw that we were staying at a very large hotel with many levels, open floor, large elevators, hallways, etc. There were many people walking around. as I was walking on the hallway, one of the elevators opened and I saw Tony Robbins. Next I saw Angelina Jolie struggling to gather so many suitcases of hers that she had a hard time handling. I passed her by and said to myself "huh, she is just the background. Me and Viggo are the leads" haha. I found many things funny after I woke up in the physical that I laughed about, but during the dream it was absolutely normal. I reunited with Viggo on the ground floor. He gave me a signal to notice several men dressed in black long coats and black hats, carrying black suitcases. These people were closing up on a large crowd entering one of the elevators. We sensed the crowd was in danger. As the elevator door was closing Viggo ran and held the door not to close. I was able to get in and him as well. At that point I thought to myself "Wait a minute, this is not a movie. It's real. We have to help these people". The elevator on the inside looked so large like a ballroom. The people in black were getting ready to attack. All of a sudden, someone started singing loud Hava Nagila. Music started and the person who was invisible to us led the crowd into a dance. Hava Nagila was echoing loudly and all of us including  the people in black started dancing in synchrony. Everyone started laughing and I thought, I'm not Jewish but ok, I'll play along. That dance really defused the tension and distracted the people in black as they appeared to not being able to control the dancing. Like they were under a spell. At that time, I woke up and laughed, thinking, wow I was in bed with Viggo Mortensen (aka Aragorn) lol.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Whoa, that dream is very deep. Easy to laugh at on the surface but it shows some serious goings-on on a very deep or very high level.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on November 04, 2022, 17:29:53
it shows some serious goings-on on a very deep or very high level.

Indeed, I have a feeling it's not all about me and my life, but events on a larger consciousness level on Earth.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

That's quite a literal cast of actors/aspects you have to choose from, LightBeam! I first thought this might be a practice simulation for more advanced form of retrieval/rescue but the overall feel was more current world affairs; so, maybe a little of both?

I am sure that I have read the title or heard the music to Hava Nagila sometime previous, but honestly had no conscious idea of what it was until I looked it up. Interestingly, the week prior to your post I came across the song both in print and in an old B&W movie and the title somehow stood out to my attention...now I know why.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde