News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My 1st precog.

Previous topic - Next topic

fost500

Hi guys,
This morning I think I had my 1st precognative dream. In my dream, I got on a bus, and it was full of school children, so I got the impression it was a school bus. Anyways, I paid the dude and went to take a seat. On the seat I chose, someone had dropped/lost some money. I distinctly remember counting it and it came to the sum of around £38/39.
So, I woke up and got ready for work, went to the bathroom to get a shower, and noticed a wallet on the side. It was my brothers, who had already got up and gone to school, and had obviously forgotten it.
Anyway, out of curiosity, I checked to see how much was in it. There was £40!!!
Coincidence or not??!
Death is only tragic for those who get left behind

Nick

Thanks for posting your experience fost500. Not a coincidence, and I do agree that you most likely had a precognitive dream experience. There have been a few that have come my way as well.

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson