News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My car loves me

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_colombiang

James S

That must explain why I had so much problems with my last car. It must have been the spirit double of my ex wife come to torment me!

[:)]
James.

fireprooflighter

vulcanpimp

well dreams are about symbols. the beutiful woman is a symbol for all that is good in you. The pure and honest stuff - you know things which are true to you.

the beautiful woman also has a connection with your car. cars are symbols for your personality and particularly your own independence

You are trying to save the good stuff but something gets in the way and yiou beat the crap out. has someone tried to stiffle your independence recently and you so to speak beat the crap out of em?

xander

I had a dream last night twas incredibly real. I was trying to rescue a beautiful woman who was in spirit form. Reptiles had kidnapped her and she was begging me to save her. After fighting the reptiles, smashing walls with my bare hands, I came to a room where the reptiles had the woman. She told me to find her body, that the lizards had taken it. When I found where the lizards had taken her I crashed in through teh skylight just as the liazards had opened a portal. I saw the womans spirit descend into her body....it wasnta  human body it was a CAR, and not just any car. MY CAR! MY BIRTHRIGHT! I fought the reptiles as she struggled to get away honking, and reving her engine. I could sense her pain and anguish and just as I was about to reach her the lizards pulled her into a portal and it closed. One lizard was left and it laughed at me. I beat teh snot out of it with my bare hands.

Mr. Lizard I know you're reading this! I know you and your crimes and I PROMISE I shall find MY CAR and rescue her and then together we shall SLAMDANCE your A*S up and down every highway in this world and the next. You Toy with my car Mr. Lizard you forfeit your very life.

Xander (a.k.a. The Wheelman, a.k.a. The Ultimate Driver