News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

my dream

Previous topic - Next topic

bunnyfoofoo

I had the weirdest experience last night. A really strange dream. When I went to sleep I had a slightly uncomfortable feeling but I started drifting... in my dream I was with an ex (who is in jail). He was being bad and mischevious so I told him to leave me alone. We were in a house surrounded by lots of people. Well I have a blank spot in my memory here but after that I just remember that I was alone and I had to leave the place I was at... I went outside and a big tall thing with a body made of twigs and branches and a skull for a head grabs my hand and we run across a field. Ever seen windigo? it's a movie, this was visually similiar. I think it was sunset. I was watching myself in 3rd person at this point. I was dressed like Alice from Alice in Wonderland, kind of. Well we get to some trees and my 'character' my dream self starts screaming "no not you!" etc, and freaking out, because my ex's bones are there, and he has big horns made out of twigs. I had the impression that he wasn't "dead" although he was just bones. The weirdest thing was that I got up like 3 times in the middle of this to try and puke because I felt nauseated as hell. But I couldn't. And then I would go back and fall asleep again. I have no idea what to make of this.

SmileySpirit14

my guess: people around you are changing and it scares you, or you dont like it. maybe you feel nostalgic?(< that means wishing things were the way they were before)
live forever or die trying

bunnyfoofoo

the thing that freaked me out was getting up to puke like 3 times and going back to continue with it. it had a sense to it which felt horrifying, you know that dream-feeling? and i remembered it clearly. well it might be kind of hard to impart to someone else.

p.s. i'm not pregnant or sick or anything... the naseau was unusual

wisp

bunnyfoofoo,
Interesting dream. The nausea from it makes it all that more interesting. I connect with the symbols in a "I can't quite grasp it" sense.

I will look at the symbols more. Many of the symbols are mystic like.Many dream interpreters take this route. There are many other possible dream meanings. Many movies take a mystic route (sorry...haven't seen the movie).

I can list common symbols if you like. They are my own, as well as from dream books.

Jail is a terrible place to be. My son was in one. He saw a horrific scene take place while he was there!!!!

Lilacsky

maybe this dream is telling you , you need to move on from you ex, the reason why he was not dead is becuase he is not dead in your memory or in the feelings departmart of your life, I think bones are saying that perhaps you are still connected to him at a deep level, allowing yourself to free from  him, should eliminate these dreams of him..
he seems no good for you, but the dream is showing you that as well..
time to move on..

"When you discover the mind has no boundaries,..Nothing will"
£Lilacsky£

bunnyfoofoo

^^ above post: That's probably true, actually. That's basically the conclusion I am trying to come to. Thank you. I wanted to post this because of the weird effect this dream had on me. It was truly weird.

Lilacsky

your welcome, and good luck,

"When you discover the mind has no boundaries,..Nothing will"
£Lilacsky£