News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

my first "good" lucid dream

Previous topic - Next topic

Teh

Ive had lucid dreams naturally all my life, i have them about once a week to once a month, except they are always very vague and hazy, and i dont have alot of sense (i make stupid decisions and dont think about anything logically).

Well a few months ago I got interested in astral projection, and ive been doing alot of trance and relaxation stuff before sleeping almost every night, and writing down my dreams.

Well a couple of nights ago I had a brilliant lucid dream, I had complete control and could think intelligently and remember things I'd read about lucid dreams etc.. I was in my back garden just outside my room, beside my garage. Another thing that made it unusual was the fact that it wasnt an ordinary dream, which turned lucid partway through which is normally the case.

Instead I just "started off" at this place and it was immediately lucid. I initially thought of sexual possibilities which I beleive is very common (i have to admit ive usually used lucid dreams for sex in the past =P couldnt help it) but then thought NO im going to explore everything. I could recall information easily, and decided to inspect the detail in the bricks and everything. i thought to myself how real it seemed, and could think in words and sentences which i usually cant in dreams. I went to the window of the garage, and saw a perfect reflection of myself! Even the splodges and arrangement of the sealant putty on the windowsill was accurate.

This dream seemed unsually real and had a different feel to it. I also recently read that if you see yourself in a mirror in a lucid dream it can be a sign that your astral double has been created. unforunately nothing happened after that (that i can remember anyway), and i woke up.

Could it have been some form of OBE? this dream really affected me and i spent the following day wanting to go back to it, in a strange way.

Arie

Sounds cool, my first highly conscious LD was kind of like that... except with mine... I was in a regular dream... then went into a black void... limbo land...lol, anyways... then suddenly vhoooooooom... i went back into the dreamscape i was just in totally conscious... lightning quick... huge shot of energy through my mental body... exhilaration.  You get my point.  lol

As to the obe question...  honestly... I still can't get away from the idea that obe's and ld's are one and the same.
"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

GeKKo

Quote from: TehIve had lucid dreams naturally all my life, i have them about once a week to once a month, except they are always very vague and hazy, and i dont have alot of sense (i make stupid decisions and dont think about anything logically).

Well a few months ago I got interested in astral projection, and ive been doing alot of trance and relaxation stuff before sleeping almost every night, and writing down my dreams.

Do you have a link to those trance and relaxation techniques ?
I am interested ;). I never dream to such detail (hell, i dont LIVE that detailed :) ).