News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Sister's Dream

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Wow, so much going on! The unusual NP events have accelerated with all these APs, dreams and general state of mind.

So, this morning, I got up, attended my first meeting for the day at work and things were just flowing. I felt sooooo relaxed, like the entire world was in perfect order and there was not even the smallest trouble I should be worrying about. That feeling was very unusual, because as much content as I am in my life (knowing the reasons for turmoil and the necessity of learning lessons the hard way), I am still sympathizing with all people that suffer around the world, and especially with the war, my blood has been boiling watching the devastation of the war and the suffering of millions of innocent people. My heart has been heavy for quite some time. But today all of a sudden this disappeared. I was wondering why. I did nothing different healthy habits wise, or exercise. all the same daily routines. I don't drink or do drugs.  I couldn't explain.

And just now, my sister sent me a long text telling me about her dream last night. She said the dream was so realistic, like she was in a movie. She saw a little transparent "demon" (she calls this thing) spinning my head and pulling my hair. Then she grabbed this thing and started squishing it and tearing it apart. She said it was like jelly texture. The thing then spoke to her and said to her "this time put me in a plastic bag, because last time you put me in a napkin" She succeeded killing it and when she woke up she felt like she had removed a burden of mine. I said to her, OMG, I was just asking myself why am I feeling so relaxed this morning and I couldn't explain.

This must have been an energy barrier of some sort due to my sorrow and empathy for the world suffrage, and my sister being connected spiritually to me sensed it and helped me. I hope people around the world are connected in the same way helping each other without even knowing it. Hopefully, my peaceful state of mind also indicates that soon thing will fall into place and order will be restored.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow