News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My strange dream.

Previous topic - Next topic

Edgod

I woke up (in the dream) and was lying on my bed, on my side, and i saw a HUGE cloud of mosquitoes right in front of me. I got scared out of my mind, and right after i opened my eyes, they started moving towards my face. I thought "maybe they'll fly away or something" but no, they attacked my face. Then i got up and ran outside. It was raining really hard outside. I let the rain wash off the mosquitoes. Then, suddenly I awoke in my bed again (still in the dream) and thought to myself (in the dream) my god, was that a dream?!?!?!?!? Then I looked around myself, and all over my bed was dead mosquitoes, and it freaked me out so much, so i jumped outta my bed, then i woke up for real due to that I started coughing. I couldn't fall asleep for about a half an hour.

This dream kind of freaked me out, he he. A friend of mine said that it could have been a projection, but with very little consciousness. Because when i woke up and really was asleep I was sure that I was awake, and the environment I saw there was, as far as I can remember, almost identical to my house the way it is when I'm awake. Similar to the environment you see when projection in the real time zone.

I just wanted someone Else's opinion on this, if it was a weak projection, or maybe what that dream may have meant. Currently I am a beginner at this projection stuff, and yet haven't managed it yet (at least I think I haven't managed).

IC

That was definitely a dream.

The mosquitoes probably represent something you are trying to run away from, in real life, but you can't. I often find myself scared to death, being chased by dogs - i never got bitten by them though, because the fear (that i feel while running away - naturally)  wakes me up all the time, but then I fall asleep again, quickly. Also, I wouldn't call it a nightmare, even though it's frightening and the dogs scare the life out of me.

The dead mosquitoes might show that  you will never get away from this problem you are trying to get rid of (or are running away from) completely, or that it'll always stay with you, no matter what you do.

You just need to find out exactly WHAT it is.

Do you get this type of dreams often?
IC
--
Ai mela na umea.
"What we don't know will always be bigger than what we know."
"Whatever you give out you get back multiplied!"
"Where you put your attention is where you get your results."

Edgod

Um, no, actually, I can't remember ever having a dream like this one before. That's why I wanted someones opinion on it. Yeah, it might be that I'm running from something in real life, but I guess I'll just have to find out what it is...

Thanks for your help  :)

Agntneo

I just had to reply to this one.
Your dream seems very interesting indeed.
What interests me is the fact that you woke up a second time and you thought it was real right?

Little did you actually know that it wasn't real at all, that it was a dream.
This is called a false awakening... which is pretty interesting.
I've had a few of those myself and I've actually got out of bed and brushed my teeth etc.. and then actually woke up for real by the alarm clock.

Regarding the mosquitoes.. Since I actually know you. I know you are somewhat afraid of the madman mosquito bastards. Because they like you for some wierd reason.

Anyhow, it could mean several things.
1. That your basically afraid of mosquitoes
2. That there is something more about it, maybe something else that your afraid of that you can't get rid of (which again can be the mosquitoes) :P
Also like the other guy said.

I would reccomend for you to look this up.
Either in the Astral Dynamics book or on the net somwhere.
I'm not sure if the Astral Dynamics book covers this 100%, but it should have something about it.

: :roll:
People Can Fly

wisp

Edgod,
A false awakening. The twilight zone or psychic time of experiences.

A swarm of mosqitos are astral wild life. Astral wildlife is mentioned in Robert Bruce's Psychic Self Defense.

What do mosqitos do? They attack the skin and cause hurt. I'm not sure if being around your face is pinpointing an area or not.

The face has to do with facing fear. There are alot more possibilities. These are what came to mind to me.

I wonder about the coughing. If I think of something I'll make an addition.

IC

Nice Signature, Agntneo :) (How true)
I have to agree with wisp - facing fear.

Maybe that "problem" of yours is trying to prevent you from destroying it by appearing as a <swarm> of mosquitoes - it's trying to overwhelm you. Perhaps you are fighting - and winning - against it subconsciously.

So many possibilities :)
IC
--
Ai mela na umea.
"What we don't know will always be bigger than what we know."
"Whatever you give out you get back multiplied!"
"Where you put your attention is where you get your results."

Humbled

Not to scare you, but it could be a negative entity or small energy feeder using your feer of mosquitos to drain some of your vitality.

However, with the dead mosquito part at the end, I'd say it is more likely something from your subconcious, or a message of some kind.

I believe focusing on the order of how things happened in this dream, as in the sequence of events, might be a good way of approaching it.

Roz

I think it just means you're being smothered by all the little irritations in life.
Roz :roll:
Always start with what you know, and you can go anywhere!

AlisClan

Is there a situation in your life is that is "sucking the life out of you" so to speak, as in your pesty friends sucking your blood?

Just a suggestion.

GeKKo

As I 've said time and again:
not all dreams / actions carry a deeper meaning.

I've had false wake-ups a few times too, and they always bewilder me.
I always 'assume' that after a wake-up I'm in the real world.
And then the events freak me out (the dream-events).
Left me freaked out a couple of times.
(and confused about the fact wether some of the events happened or not).

Cheers