News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My very first lucid dream!

Previous topic - Next topic

68plexi

I wish I could say after a few years of trying and practicing, "I done did it!!", but the fact of the matter is that the lucid dream just happened, without trying. To an extend.

I have the day off today, so I decided to go back to bed and nap for a bit. Before falling asleep, I remember thinking that an OoBE would be great this fine morning, but that was about it. Next thing I know, I'm in sleep paralysis. I am aware of my bed, the AC unit kicking in, but my body is totally relaxed. At first I thought: "Awesome, beginning stages of an OoBE." I have had those before, so I am somewhat familiar. I tried to exit but I wasn't able to. I was afraid that if I pushed myself too much, I would wake up, so I let it go. Why waste good sleep, right?

Next thing I know, I am dreaming. In my dream I am about to do soundcheck with a band I do not play with anymore (and violently so... long story), with band members that never were in the band, whom I conversed in fluent German with. Weird...

Then the AC unit next to my window kicks in. It wakes me up, but not my body. I was aware of my body being totally and utterly limb and relaxed. I just enjoyed the feeling for a bit and dozed off again.

Next thing I know, I am dreaming again. I'm laying on my moms couch, trying to sleep, but she's keeping me awake because she's talking to my brother. She also gives me a birthday present. Well.. I've been keeping dream logs and found patterns in my dreams, one of which is that I cannot possibly be near my mother, as she lives in Europe. So I realized I was dreaming.

Next part of the dream is that I am driving through town, on an errand, knowing full well that I am dreaming. Then it hit me: "I'm in a lucid dream!! Holy crap!!" I almost got too excited and woke myself up, but I was able to contain myself. Second thought: "Now what?" I have been thinking about what to do once I had a lucid dream, and so many things came up that I couldn't decide, but I narrowed it down to three things I wanted to do: Getting a guitar lesson from a famous guitarist, study martial arts, or getting laid. I decided on martial arts, and Qing-Yi Quan, to be exact. As I pull of the interstate, I fill up my Coca Cola bottle by just wishing it (awesome). I then park my car in a strip mall and get out, and I remember that one of the things you do to see if you're dreaming is jumping. In a dream you can float if you wish so. I jumped, and that's when I physically woke up.

I just had to share!!

Astral316

Quote from: 68plexi on May 26, 2011, 12:54:37I narrowed it down to three things I wanted to do: Getting a guitar lesson from a famous guitarist, study martial arts, or getting laid. I decided on martial arts

SWERVE! Lol, good read. :-D

NoY

astraladdict

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Timandra

Great experience! Congratulations!  8-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

maximus

QuoteGetting a guitar lesson from a famous guitarist, study martial arts, or getting laid

you should change the order! lol  :-D

the memory and feeling of the 1st vivid lucid dream will always be there with you. Congrats!
Is this a dream?!?... http://luciddreamlife.blogspot.com

Xanth

Actually, for most people "getting laid" in a lucid awareness or astral awareness experience is a surefire way to lose focus and lose awareness.

sonoraroach

damn Xanth! you burst my bubble... I have been close to getting laid a couple of times in dreams but like you said, the moment you start to get it on, you wake up! oh well..... :lol: